UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Marvel Minimates Series 45/TRU: Avengers Movie

luke314pi

Know what we COULD use? Another Bruce Banner. We haven't had an actual comics Banner since wave one I think... What about Savage Banner?

Box Set:

Savage Banner

Brainy Leader (Or remake of Tall Head Leader)

The Wendigo

Bulky Abomination

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wishlist all you like. Now that this wave is out, I'm only coming back if we get reports of packs where Cap was switched with Thor, or a bunch of Black Widows shipped with Tony Stark's face.

Didn't know/remember that the U-Foes were in EMH. Hrm. And now I want to see a Bi-Beast head...

Wishlist all you like. Now that this wave is out, I'm only coming back if we get reports of packs where Cap was switched with Thor, or a bunch of Black Widows shipped with Tony Stark's face.

Didn't know/remember that the U-Foes were in EMH. Hrm. And now I want to see a Bi-Beast head...

I got a part of a hot dog with a helmet instead of Thor... I was going to take it back since I figured it was a mistake, but then I remembered every now and then mispackaging can be valuable.

they did, and a great appearance at that:

detail-2.jpg

Ironclad.png

So...these might be the fastest selling Toys R Us Minimates ever. This is the first series that I saw go to 2 shelfs to 1/2 within a few days.

As I was purchasing mine.. there was a full case on the pegs, I pulled off the ones I was buying and stood there reading the back of the boxes.. I guy moved past me with a shopping cart and when I looked back up there were 3 left on the peg. These seem to be flying off the pegs here.. either that or evaporating.

The movie was awesome and anything relating to it deserves to sell well.

Tesseract Jewel or Infinity Mind Gem?.. you decide.

Griffon and Whirlwind also make some great appearances. And Grey Gargoyle!

Rex!

As much as I intend to stay true to my chosen cause and support the Batroc Brigade even in the face of our leader's wavering attention span, if I were going to jump ship and start my own faction it would be for Whirlwind.

omg this is awesome! i was actually gonna make a possessed hawkeye (thought i was the only one) so im grateful for him :D

also that chitauri is amazing!

any more decals in the works? possibly "the other", or possessed selvig, or tony's casual wear, or male SHIELD agents? sorry i could go on and on :P

So, Luke, did you trim out the Chitauri helmet? And what did you use to do that? Thanks for making these!

I used an x-acto blade. The trick to making it look thin is to angle the blade when you are cutting so that the edges of the helmet come to a point, like a wedge, instead of a flat block, if that makes sense.

Btw, which figure did you get the hair and lab coat from, Luke?

You can actually get the jacket and pants in our store. I believe this hair comes with the Iron Man Mark VI. It has come with other figures too.

Spiffy. Is that just Thor Loki with Avengers helmet, arm things, and modified jacket/cape piece? It looks very nice. (But I think the blue-eyed Avengers head might be more accurate.)

And great decals, Luke. I didn't even know that I needed a possessed Hawkeye head.

Edited by Turtle

Here's a QC our own Barry Bradfield made up for you guys. Casual Pepper:

pepperqc.jpg

Luke sells Darkchylde's cutoffs as part of the Femme Fatales set:

http://lukestoystore.com/fefase1mibox.html

But not Battlestar's TRU D'Anna Biers:

http://www.minimatedatabase.com/figure.php?i=674&n=D'Anna

Or IM2 Pepper Potts, sadly:

http://www.minimatedatabase.com/figure.php?i=929&n=Pepper+Potts