UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Marvel Minimates Series 45/TRU: Avengers Movie

luke314pi

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

essentially it means "taken back".

now that the cat is out of the bag. I mean who gives a shit. why the secret? it did not ruin or change anything.

I think it's more "withheld" or "held back," but yea essentially the same thing.

Almost annoyed with who they are. At least in

The Ultimates they were pretty terrifying. Sure, we never saw them "normal" i suppose, but they're gooey leaky form was a LOT creepier and more interesting than these Beta Rays.

Still, i doubt it will affect the experience much. Just wish they were either more obscure or more accurate.

Everyone needs to remember that the REDACTED, as stated by Mattallica, are

are shapeshifters. Which means the undead Beta Ray kritter that gets a close up in the trailer means exactly squat. Even the toys shown this weekend may not be they're true form, but something reflecting the whims of their Supreme Commander, big T. I mean, the toys design looks like they are generic Thanos flunkies from a SA comic were the henchmen all wear matching outfits based on the main villain's costume. I would guess they have several different looks before the movie is done.

Well the reveals are pretty much what everyone thought they'd be. Not sure why there was so much secrecy around these guys.

I am a little worried about the "major character tragedy" though, knowing Joss's track record...

Oh and as always, the minimates look way better than the Lego counterparts. If only DST could make play sets...

Edited by nate_studio

ok...so can someone clear this up for me, have they officially stated the name of the redacted yet? or just said that they're shape shifting aliens which is causing people to think of the Skrulls (Chitauri)?

because if there is no official ruling saying the name of the species, i am still convinced its Kang, it makes the most sense to me, they could be the future evolution of humans wearing armor based on egyptian design and future tech, the color scheme is sound and the second "big baddie" is a general, Kang could fit the bill of a military leader and it also explains the portals shown. This could also explain the tragedy everyone's referring to because we all know Kang has a %$#@ load of tragedies that involve him

ok...so can someone clear this up for me, have they officially stated the name of the redacted yet? or just said that they're shape shifting aliens which is causing people to think of the Skrulls (Chitauri)?

because if there is no official ruling saying the name of the species, i am still convinced its Kang, it makes the most sense to me, they could be the future evolution of humans wearing armor based on egyptian design and future tech, the color scheme is sound and the second "big baddie" is a general, Kang could fit the bill of a military leader and it also explains the portals shown. This could also explain the tragedy everyone's referring to because we all know Kang has a %$#@ load of tragedies that involve him

It's not Kang. Whedon said who the army is publicly.

he said its the chitauri?

he said its the chitauri?

And did he say how you pronounce it?