UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Wave 43? - Spidey Comic-based

fwoosheyman

• Replies 884
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn Rob. I passed on this wave altogether, but your rave review is making me consider.

It really IS a fantastic set. Even a character like Sin-Eater has some nice extra parts to make use of with other things if you don't much want that character.

The black Spidey is a welcome addition to the series 2 one and without a bulky-headed mask slip-on.

Daredevil is like something outta a Gene Colan comic book. He's my favorite of the whole set.

JJJ has oodles of parts and is seething with comic accurate style.

Aunt May and Jean DeWolff are much needed female characters and look like they're right outta the comics.

And that SHIELD Agent is the definition of perfect.

I'm tellin' ya, you better work quick on these before they're gone. Easily the best set DST has put out in years.

• 3 months later...

Apparently Ross (Dress for Less) discount stores have started getting this wave in:

RossMinimates02.jpg

RossMinimates01.jpg

So far out of three stores, I've only found the two above sets. It seems each store only getts one 2 pack each

Dammit. Guess I'll be driving to Ross tonight. I need to get some of these elusive SHIELD agents I've heard spoken of.

Very odd to see this kind of wave appearing there, though I guess that was the same channel that sent the Hulk wave to Targets once upon a time.

I wish Rosses weren't such nightmares to deal with (the store & parking are always ridiculously over-crowded), for the hopes of finding one two-pack.

I'd like another SHIELD agent or two (only two Rosses near me that I know of), but I don't know if it's worth even taking the risk for something that might not be there in the first place. <_<

• 2 weeks later...

Just went to Ross and found Ant Man II and Kree Sentry which I've been looking all over for.

Edited by Scorpion