UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Wave 43? - Spidey Comic-based

fwoosheyman

• Replies 884
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just saw some new pics on DST's facebook of this wave and the Hairpiece on Sin Eater looks like it was almost purposely made to have an almost entire secret figure of Nick Fury in the wave. I didn't get Sinny so I can't say for sure, but it really looks like it would be right for it. All the set needs is an Eyepatch head and there would absolutely be a secret figure in there. I almost think that would be an awesome thing for DST to do and just spread extra parts throughout a wave to have a secret figure in there. That would be awesome.

Must be their gimmicky special deals. I know they got more business from me than they should have when they were giving Web Armor Spidey's away. Little did we know at the time how cheap and easy to find those would be down the road.

Or the fact that Web Armor Spidey would be available in a pack at TRU. There have been a few times that I've ordered from them at the right time, but it's only when I'm really getting a good deal. Like this promotion would have been better if you could get frees hipping for ordering over $100 (like you could last week) but as it stands it's just okay.

Ok, mine must be messed up then. The back left side is okish (still a little gap) but there's a weird angle and the gap increases to very noticeable the further you go to the back right side.

Do they still do replacement parts? I'm not sure if it's the head or mask that is the problem.

This really is a terrific series. Everything compliments everything else so well and goes with what's already released so nicely.

Just absolutely terrific.

I agree. It's bizarre how this wave just "works;" it has 3 civvies, a Spider-man, an incredibly, immensely, absolutely D-list obscure villain, a B-list hero, and, well, the best Army Builder ever, and yet it's so perfect. I don't even know why, but these are just so much more fun that any others in a long time.

Daredevil, JJJ, and the SHIELD Agents are gonna be hard to beat this year.