UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

TRU Wave 9

CortherX

• Replies 692
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Checked my TRU in Madison and no luck. I asked the guy to look up the item number and he said that the warehouse had a little over 700 on order. This should be good in that they will hopefully not arrive until after the Chaos that is Christmas.

And he also told me that there was no order even for the warehouse on the Heroic Age set :ermm:

I hate to say this but despite the chaos, I would really have liked this wave to appear in more stores before Christmas just so the non-shortpacks would move. You know, the Spidey and Wolverine are very recognizable reason. Last year, the pegwarmers seemed to be moving, but this year, the FF and IM2 stuff don't seem to be...

I've got two TRUs about equidistant from me, one to the east and one to the west. So I had to choose a direction yesterday... and headed west. With no luck. Shoulda gone east.

That sounds like a math problem: "If TRU X is A distance from TRU Y, and Hellpop maintains a constant rate of speed, will he find his Minimates?" Anyway, I'd like to find them this week, so that I can get another dollar or two for this rewards period. Guess I can just buy some Halo 'mates instead....

Checked my TRU in Madison and no luck. I asked the guy to look up the item number and he said that the warehouse had a little over 700 on order. This should be good in that they will hopefully not arrive until after the Chaos that is Christmas.

And he also told me that there was no order even for the warehouse on the Heroic Age set :ermm:

Checked the Appleton, WI store (home for X-Mas) and found nothing but FF remnants and Iron Man 2. They DID have the Heroic Age set though, so that must be an issue with the Madison store.

I hate to say this but despite the chaos, I would really have liked this wave to appear in more stores before Christmas just so the non-shortpacks would move. You know, the Spidey and Wolverine are very recognizable reason. Last year, the pegwarmers seemed to be moving, but this year, the FF and IM2 stuff don't seem to be...

Yeah, the one time king of the pegwarmers from earlier this year is selling through really well. I saw a lady buying the Thor/Lady Loki pack, but the glut of Fantastic Four are still there.

just picked up a bunch of these and im really fraking happy with them. ill post pics tomorrow(i know there are already pics but i like to take my own) :D

oohh more pics :D

i know this is a little off topic but does anyone know the official dates for wave 38 and 39?

I think 38 is sometime in january and 39 in april. Which seems like a huge jump

I have to say, that Lizard exceeded my expectations. And I can't stare at the pic of his tail for too long. It just looks gross to me. In a good way, I think.

i know this is a little off topic but does anyone know the official dates for wave 38 and 39?
Wave 38 (Shadowland wave) was solicited in the November Previews so I think it should ideally come out in February? But of course, the waves always come out late. Wave 37 should have been here last month by the Ship Date post at the AA blog.

http://www.artasylum.com/blog/category/ship-dates/

I think 38 is sometime in january and 39 in april. Which seems like a huge jump

I have to say, that Lizard exceeded my expectations. And I can't stare at the pic of his tail for too long. It just looks gross to me. In a good way, I think.

Wave 38 (Shadowland wave) was solicited in the November Previews so I think it should ideally come out in February? But of course, the waves always come out late. Wave 37 should have been here last month by the Ship Date post at the AA blog.

http://www.artasylum.com/blog/category/ship-dates/

sorry i meant 37 and 38 :D thanks for the info

i also picked up the lizard so ill posy some pics of doctor conners in all his green scaley grossness :P

Can't wait to see all the scaly details!!!

I went hunting again today at two TRUs, still no luck, just the Fantastic Four wave taking up precious peg space.