UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

T-2: Wave 1 announced!

• Replies 610
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is this any worse that buying an entire case of something and not leaving any behind for fellow collectors?

If you only bought them to sell double the price on eBay, then yes, it is wrong.

I remember hiding toys one time at KB Toys. They had all of the last series of Xevoz, on sale too, but It was right before Christmas, so I hid the ones I wanted. I went back with some Christmas money to find not only all of the ones I hid, but every other mother-licking Xevoz gone as well.

I miss Xevoz. :(

well i had some time to kill this morning and here is what i did:

since no one has paosted any pictures of t-1000

P1010485.jpg

P1010486.jpg

that is x3 colusses hair

P1010487.jpg

it kind of works

P1010493.jpg

in the end the borg used their tech to meld the two machines:

P1010488.jpg

finally i figured out how to quickly mod final battle t-800 and make one cool (HOT) human toarch

P1010496.jpg

hope you all enjoyed the show

Is this any worse that buying an entire case of something and not leaving any behind for fellow collectors?

Yes it is but I haven't the time to figure out why it's worse :wacko:

i went Friday and bought the whole series. Got two TRU exclusive sets. i was pleasantly surprised with the gatling gun the terminator came with. Awesome! Cant wait for the Ghostbuster minis.Kinda off scale but, does anyone here know about the 1/6 scale Ghostbuster figs that are coming out and where to get them?

Last I heard, the Ghostbusters 1/6 scale figures were going to be released exclusively through Matty Collector, for around $70 or so. Only problem is, their prototypes look like caca (though their proton packs look pretty good). Same goes for the 6 inch figures (not that they look bad, but that you will have to get them at Matty Collector). The first 6 inch figure (Egon) will be released at SDCC, and on Matty Collector shortly thereafter. The 12 inchers are coming in August or September, I think. They are going to release them one at a time, one a month or some such thing.

If the He-Man figures are any indication, you might want to buy these first and ask questions (Are they good? Are they worth keeping?) later, because they are likely to sell out fast and go straight to eBay by hoarding/scalping collectors.

I just wanted to say thank you to everyone who's taken the time to put pics up in this thread. It's most appreciated!

These look to have a lot of cool posing options AND playability, and also they seem to have flown off TRU shelves like hot liquid metal cakes. Good work DST!

I just wanted to say thank you to everyone who's taken the time to put pics up in this thread. It's most appreciated!

These look to have a lot of cool posing options AND playability, and also they seem to have flown off TRU shelves like hot liquid metal cakes. Good work DST!

Yeah, they're my favorite thing DST has ever produced.

BW, nice site! I check it every week!

I just hit up my local TRU today, and nothing there yet either :sad: They had a peg of the Wolvie wave, and a peg of Wolvie/Magneto, and 1 UJ/WM left too. I left them all, saving for the T2 and GB mates when they show up. Can anyone tell me if they found the T2 mates with the Marvel stuff, or with the Terminator movie figs? Thanks :)

BS

On the subject of hiding things I have a bad habit of finding things and putting them back where they go. Although I have been known to buy a case of some mates. K80 has a point it's not really different so let it be know that hence forth I will no longer empty the pegs from TRU. It is still cool if I have the LCS order me a case of mates right?

However good the pictures are, we are blessed with some superb photographers here, nothing quite prepares you for these T2 figures. My TRU set arrived today & they are stunning :biggrin: .

Now if only AFX would ship me the singles.....if only AFX would ship me anything :confused:

I just got notified from bbts that they didn't receive everything they had ordered so my order for the singles won't be filled till they get more which should be in a couple of weeks. . . . . . :ermm: I wish I had an LCS that got minimates!

I'll probably be buying all of wave 2 as well. I want a little John Connor to push my T-800 around. :)

I wonder why "meltdown" T-800 is included with JC in this wave. He was packed with final battle T-1000 in wave one. I wonder if it's a goof up, cause to my recollection were supposed to get T-800 with slight damage and his gas grenade launcher.

I wonder why "meltdown" T-800 is included with JC in this wave. He was packed with final battle T-1000 in wave one. I wonder if it's a goof up, cause to my recollection were supposed to get T-800 with slight damage and his gas grenade launcher.

The official announcement about the second wave slated John as coming with Combat T-800, which would be the one you referenced. Since TRU seem to be working off of a totally separate sheet of notes (seriously, check the names they call their sets compared to what the packages show), I wouldn't be surprised if they're just using an old pic from an earlier announcement before things got all screwy.

Yeah, all this pre-order business has gotten out of hand, now that TRU, HTS, and everyone else is doing it. Sometimes it works to your advantage (when BBTS actually underestimates the popularity of something, and feels compelled to honor early pre-order prices), but usually it's just a pain in the butt.

However, I don't think things will change. These companies are likely making money hand-over-fist here, with people (including myself at times) who place frivolous pre-orders, forget about them, and end up paying for something they wouldn't have actually bought if they had to put money down to begin with.