UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

New Q&A stuff from AA's site

Reideen1313

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

New Q&A, where I totally got shot down. :confused: Actually, overall it felt pretty depressing all around.

On a side note, could this thread be pinned and Q&A #11 not be any more? Just askin'.

Actually, I think it is quite refreshing to know that SOME grown men don't sit around discussing Squirrel Girl. :thumbsup:

Halo on the other hand... :sad:

That's why I prefer marvel. Though I wasn't here in 2006 you say that it was a pretty awfull time for the line. Yet,marvel stayed. Dc on the other hand...

It seems that they do not really care about their characters. The only movies you'll find are the batman ones. And really,after northstar's gay marriage their new "iconic" gay hero proposes to his boyfriend in a train? Really? If dc was smart they would try again. When you release batman,superman,green lantern and joker in the first wave and then you release guys like ma hunkel and ambush bug before ras al ghul,scarecrow and zoom you really don't believe in the line. They should try to learn from their mistakes. Come on,mez-itz,squinkes and balls who boil in hot water and reveal the character's face are better than minimates?

Edited by Kostisfire

V G

Any chance of getting a set of the Phoenix Five from the Avengers Vs. X-Men crossover?

DSTCHUCK: I suppose doing something might be possible but we have no plans to change the MM matrix so a 5 pack would not be possible.

Shows how old these questions are. He should have updated his answer with "Yes! Check out our wicked new TRU poll!"

Man, I would love an Evolution costume X-23. :(

Actually, I think it is quite refreshing to know that SOME grown men don't sit around discussing Squirrel Girl. :thumbsup:

Nothing was said about Rocket Raccoon so fingers crossed for him :D

I am a little dissapointed we've seen all we can for MvC3 (no Strider or Captain Commando :confused: ) as I'd have loved to see Zero as Mega Man X. But I am hopeful we'll see more Capcom in the future. I'd love to see a proper Darkstalkers wave (especially if the DS4 rumours turn out to be true).

Edited by pawcanada

You'd think that with all the asking being done about the stands that they'd realize it's really about time. You can't pack one stand in each 2-pack and think it'll satisfy the needs for most of the people that collect Minimates.

Oh, and it looks like it's a good thing that I just got this in the mail this week. I've got some serious baking to do this weekend if I'm going to get a nice package of brown-nosing out in the mail.

Edited by groundhog7s

Nothing was said about Rocket Raccoon so fingers crossed for him :D

I took it exactly the same way. Chuck's silence confirms Rocket Raccoon in 2013! Mignola version the variant! Groot's plant people the army builder!:banana:

I think he was basically saying they're not doing any more after wave 3. They're a long way past fishing for solicitations; the release date for those is on the calendar (late July), and we've seen both prototypes and test shots. It's as sure a bet as possible that wave 3 is coming out.

• 2 weeks later...

What, nobody noticed this yet?

http://www.artasylum...06/ask-dst-164/

I asked the question about designing 'mates for other companies, which makes me look like a prophet, I think.:biggrin: Mystery Man's not going to be happy with his answers, though. And I feel bad for the guy that's probably allergic to Minimates...:sad:

Edited by hellpop

http://www.artasylum.com/blog/2012/06/ask-dst-164/

I asked the question about designing 'mates for other companies, which makes me look like a profit, I think.:biggrin: Mystery Man's not going to be happy with his answers, though. And I feel bad for the guy that's probably allergic to Minimates...:sad:

Better to look like a profit than a complete loss :thumbsup: Seriously though nice call.

http://www.artasylum...06/ask-dst-164/

I asked the question about designing 'mates for other companies, which makes me look like a prophet, I think.:biggrin: Mystery Man's not going to be happy with his answers, though. And I feel bad for the guy that's probably allergic to Minimates...:sad:

Yep.

To be honest, I kind of expected the answer I got re: more Monsters. I appreciate them releasing non-monster characters for the movies, but that AND the wait between releases (seems to me) are contributing to the "soft" side of the sales. One or the other, might be fine. But both is tough to get anybody that's not a die-hard monster fan to come back each year. :/

Guess I'll need to figure out how to make an Invisible Man and Phantom of the Opera for myself.

... I WAS thrilled to hear that the Mummy's sarcophagus is gonna come in two parts, though! :D

\