UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

I've been MUGGed!

Reideen1313

• Replies 565
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, at least these guys were smart enough to actually give Cap an enemy unlike a certain company that make two inch tall block figures that shall not be named

Damn you Medicom. . .damn you to hell!

These things are gorgeous. My little brother collects them, actually. He's freaking 10 and collecting vinyl stuff. On the plus side, my brothers know WAY more than most kids about comics.

What I wouldn't pay for Mighty Muggs from other companies. If only...

well there is a thanos and red skull now!!! lord these things are the frickin devil!!!

check BBTS they are a previews exclusive.

Here you go:

HAS15677.jpg

Oh Xybot...I have more $$ to throw your way....

I wonder if this means we'll see a Silver Surfer before too long?

Ohh I need that red skull badly.

Lots of Mighty Muggs news today =) Just saw these at Hasbro.com:

353322460167_A400.jpg

Man, a blank template to customize your own Muggs. I don't know if I should be thinking about who I could customize now or be annoyed with Diamond for never offering anything like this for Minimates (and the FCBD Minimates don't count).

I can see boyd having fun with these blanks :)

Don't encourage me. The last thing I need to do is start working in a different scale :)

Suddenly I feel the need to send blank Muggs to Boyd... <_<

Ah, man, that's just evil...

It seems the case assortment for wave 3 of Indy Muggs is out, no pics as of yet.

This Wave 3 case features 4 individually packaged figures (subject to change):

1x Toht

1x Irina Spalko

2x Indiana Jones (White Tux)

Toht is the SS guy who gets his hand burned with the medallion imprint and Irina Spalko is the villainess from the crystal skull movie.

Nice lot of Muggs there. :)

I see the luke has a removable hand which is cool but one thing I have never figured out on the SW Muggs is why does C3PO have silver foot?

3PO actually has a somewhat silver shin/foot on one side.

I see the luke has a removable hand which is cool but one thing I have never figured out on the SW Muggs is why does C3PO have silver foot?

your saying that in the movies he has a silver foot/shin?

Hmm I'll have to pull out my VHS's and DVD's

your saying that in the movies he has a silver foot/shin?

Hmm I'll have to pull out my VHS's and DVD's

I think it is after the Empire Strikes back. After he is repaired from being blown up I believe his one foot becomes silver. Maybe they left behind parts at cloud city. Anyway, I am pretty sure that the silver foot 3PO is from Return of the Jedi

***edit: I believe that after some research, I might way off and completely wrong.

2nd edit: maybe this: http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Why_does_c3po_have_a_silver_leg

Edited by pickle

Wow, nice display Are-Jay! I love how you used the box art for a backdrop, I never thought to keep them. Did your Boba Fett come with a blaster, or did you swipe it from another Mugg?

Pickle, I had assumed the same thing about the silver leg being a replacement after Cloud City, but I guess not. Also, didn't they give Threepio a gold makeover at the end of Ep. IV? (And his original one at the end of Ep. II come to think of it...) You'd think they would have swapped out his junk leg at one of those points (or maybe they did?). Never really given it much thought before :mellow:

Edited by battlecat

Wow, nice display Are-Jay! I love how you used the box art for a backdrop, I never thought to keep them. Did your Boba Fett come with a blaster, or did you swipe it from another Mugg?

Good eyes =) I indeed gave him one of Jango's blasters as he looked pretty ridiculous without one. The Marvel line is seriously lacking in the accessories department too dontcha think?!

As far as the boxes go, I'll continue displaying em until I run out of room but I have another shelf like the one they are on right next to it that I hope to fill up soon too, and with around 24 more Muggs coming, shouldn't be too long! =)

i couldnt help it....there was noting i could do!....i....i bought my first muggs... Ironman and Hulk sat helplessly on the shelf waiting for a scalper to come pick them up, but i couldnt let such a hearless being do so. :P So far i am only limiting myslef to marvel ones that i like, so far....