UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Antman and the Wasp

RedTiger95

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But... people here have seen it. Several were shown it at C2E2. They said as much earlier in the thread.

That said, I have no idea if Matt was or wasn't one of those people. Just saying... clearly the info is in the wind.

Well done DST, these all look great. I felt like the first Ant-Man ‘mates were exceptional also, something about the designs just translate very well to the format. Very curious to see if the Redacted is a Holey Sheet or a Chitauri, but these three are excellent. 

5 hours ago, Mattallica said:

relax,  just a guess

Yeah ....just a guess :nono: 

I still recall you 'spoiling' that great movie about the big ol' ship called 'Titanic' ........ I don't forgive you for that either.

-keysersozeksmate 

I must agree that there is something quite cute about most of the Ant-man minimates .....is it because they're like ....er..life-size ?  

sorry Rob,

i was just so excited about Rose being the old lady and jack drowning despite all that floating debris and then how rose throws the diamond back in the water and the alien ship that rises up after as the diamond was the ultimate power source that they needed to conquer the universe and then the Joker falls from the ladder on the helicopter and dies and and and  ......oops i did it again sorry

2 hours ago, Mattallica said:

sorry Rob,

i was just so excited about Rose being the old lady and jack drowning despite all that floating debris and then how rose throws the diamond back in the water and the alien ship that rises up after as the diamond was the ultimate power source that they needed to conquer the universe and then the Joker falls from the ladder on the helicopter and dies and and and  ......oops i did it again sorry

Spoiler

......so the ship sinks....the f*cking ship sinks.......I can't forgive you...or Captain Smith for that.  

https://news.marvel.com/gear-toys/89199/new-diamond-select-toys-feature-domino-cloak-dagger-iron-spider-and-more/

Apparently the fourth figure is Hank Pym. Does that mean he'll have a costume this time, or did something change?

On 4/18/2018 at 6:49 PM, DSTZach said:

Everyone in the box set is costumed.

Edited by BuffaloDelorean

4 hours ago, MisterPL said:

I'm not liking Hank's all-black costume. It's so flat.

Well its black now, but when they turn on the extra layers you can actually see the rest of his ORANGE suit where this black was just the fill for... TIGER STRIPES!!!!!

That's right everyone. Janet comes back and Hank gets Primal AF on her!

• 2 weeks later...