UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Walgreens Marvel 'Mates


Gmonkey2k
 Share

Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, spidermatt said:

So when you say this, do you mean all minimates will possibly go this way for the foreseeable future?

I think he just means the Walgreen exclusives that are no longer Walgreen exclusives. Not sure how many sets that means outside of the 2 movie sets and the 1 wave of animated x-men. Hopefully the animated x-men have enough appeal that they are picked up and we get the main cast.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, Strider said:

I think he just means the Walgreen exclusives that are no longer Walgreen exclusives. Not sure how many sets that means outside of the 2 movie sets and the 1 wave of animated x-men. Hopefully the animated x-men have enough appeal that they are picked up and we get the main cast.

I am so excited for the animated xmen set. I hope it does really well. I hope we get the whole team and the bad guys too! More bad guys!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Seems like Zach is just avoiding saying the inevitable "Never say never" when it comes to the Walgreen's mates.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/13/2021 at 12:03 PM, Onyx_6 said:

Seems like Zach is just avoiding saying the inevitable "Never say never" when it comes to the Walgreen's mates.

“They’re dead Jim.”. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

all this nay-saying bums me out... Especially with the hype around Hasbro's X-Men TAS figures. 
I'm still hopeful that 4 pack happens and is just the start of a series that gets us a few much-wanted characters. 
I need me a Morph minimate, damn it.
 WQoH2wR.gif?noredirect 

Edited by Nessex
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Nessex said:

all this nay-saying bums me out... Especially with the hype around Hasbro's X-Men TAS figures. 
I'm still hopeful that 4 pack happens and is just the start of a series that gets us a few much-wanted characters. 
I need me a Morph minimate, damn it.
 WQoH2wR.gif?noredirect 

The X-Men animated Minimates will still be released,  just not at Walgreens. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, Nessex said:

all this nay-saying bums me out... Especially with the hype around Hasbro's X-Men TAS figures. 
I'm still hopeful that 4 pack happens and is just the start of a series that gets us a few much-wanted characters. 
I need me a Morph minimate, damn it.
 WQoH2wR.gif?noredirect 

I'm going to use wave 81 cyclops as a start for a custom morph 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 10/28/2021 at 12:42 AM, DSTZach said:

The X-Men animated Minimates will still be released,  just not at Walgreens. 

Great news! Will they be taking the place of normal Marvel waves or their own line or is that still up in the air?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 10/28/2021 at 3:42 PM, DSTZach said:

The X-Men animated Minimates will still be released,  just not at Walgreens. 

Very pleased to read this 🥳

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Stopped at a couple Walgreen's last night looking for discounted candy and found Minimates listed at "Clearance prices" of $5.99, but they rang up as being "sale" prices. A third I stopped at did not have anything listed on the tags.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share


×
×
  • Create New...