UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

C2E2 2015 (April 24 - 26)

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also, Zenescope did have their Minimates at their table (both the 4 pack $20 and the 2 individual boxes at $10 each). Valiant also had their 2 pack at their table for $10. The guy I spoke with mentioned another set in the works, but I didn't get any clues as to who.

Hey Zach,

Do you know if there'll be a regular Ash for Aliens made yet? These look fantastic and I'm already looking forward to more.

Do you mean Ash from Alien or Bishop from Aliens? We want to do both, but we'll see.

Sorry, I keep posting while drinking. I think I blew up into overzealous swear words in a thread last week but can't find it to delete it.

Anyway, I meant Bishop... but I'm dying for the rest of the Alien crew as well.

If I were at all creative, I would suggest we all dress up as Minimates in 2016. Actually, I may cosplay as Zach or Chuck and really screw things up.

The few pictures I got are still on my camera (I don't have immediate access to a computer with Photoshop to rotate/crop/resize), and Photobucket is being a butt again, so hopefully this upload of someone else's picture of me works.

Saturday, I had a big Nerf gun, but Sunday, I had this little guy:

post-177-0-64707500-1430345293_thumb.jpg

Edited by TENIME_art

Zach and I brainstormed the idea that DST should have Minimate masks to give away at the booth. Have a long strip of thicker paper with eye holes cut out. Curl it up - instant Minimate head!