Marvel Zombies Villians 2

smackman

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

They look fun to me but I am sad they can't zombify the heroes anymore. Thats half the fun haveing the good guys bad. Darn you Mickey Mouse!!!

You mean this guy?

Runaway-Brain-23-web.jpg

Yeah, I don't understand the sudden aversion either.

Hahahaha yeah exactly how I am feeling about it right now. I did like some of the Marvel Zombies stuff. Some of them I didn't. Like anything some stuff is hit or miss. I have all the ones currently released and I enjoy them all.

Hmm, I guess Morbius falls into a gray area between hero and villain. It's a good thing I like his new look since I already have customs of the other three and I think I prefer my pantless Kingpin Zombie. Still, I'll likely pick up a couple of sets.

With this set, I think this will be the closest 'team' hero to 'team' villain ratio in Minimate form! These look fantastic.

Maybe with getting this Morbius, in set three we can get Machine Man?

Zach, we know Marvel won't allow zombified heroes anymore, but are you allowed to put non-zombified heroes in a "Marvel Zombies Villains" boxset?

As it has been mentioned, this would be a neat way to get characters like Machine Man or Man-Thing in future sets.

Yes it would be fantastic to get both of those. I would love to get the Luke Cage Thurnderbolts line up too.

Do we have enough high-profile villains left to Zombify for future Halloween box-sets?

EDIT: I guess there are - just found images of Zombie Rhino, Venom & Super-skrull. I'd buy a Zombie pack with those chaps and a Machine Man smile.png

Edited by Nessex

Do we have enough high-profile villains left to Zombify for future Halloween box-sets?

EDIT: I guess there are - just found images of Zombie Rhino, Venom & Super-skrull. I'd buy a Zombie pack with those chaps and a Machine Man smile.png

Doc Ock is also an option.

Zombie Abomination. So we can get a normal, bulked up Abomination. And an A-Bomb.

The Zombie figures seem to be mostly parts re-use figures. It might be a good way to justify creating a new Abomination figure, then re-use the molds for a later Zombie pack.... but if the Zombie figure is the reason we were getting a bulked-up A-Bomb or Abomination, i'm afraid they'd probably be using pre-existing parts and therefore wouldn't look as good as they could.

I agree, I would hope we'd get the normal one first, but since there are three deprecate 'mates they can use those parts for, I think it would certainly be worth DST's investment. Abomination/A-Bomb are ideal for a variant if you ask me.

Zombie Abomination. So we can get a normal, bulked up Abomination. And an A-Bomb.

The Zombie figures seem to be mostly parts re-use figures. It might be a good way to justify creating a new Abomination figure, then re-use the molds for a later Zombie pack.... but if the Zombie figure is the reason we were getting a bulked-up A-Bomb or Abomination, i'm afraid they'd probably be using pre-existing parts and therefore wouldn't look as good as they could.

I think DST could make a new Abomination by just adding quad and bicep pieces. They could simply use pieces they already have, such as Hulk hands and a new torso cover with a raiser. Then with a new paint job and awesome face and body tampos, well then your looking at a pretty nice looking figure.

For the record, I think a complete A-Bomb could be made using existing parts. Creature From the Black Lagoon head piece, bulked up torso thigh pieces, the bulked up boot pieces with paint apps and voila. I do think the hands may need to be new, having just 3 fingers and all.

I just wish Abomination was in the works, once they started bulking up the bigger characters you pretty much can't use the powerhouse chest versions anymore, he needs a redo far more than most characters who have been getting them.