UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Guardians of the Galaxy

Valo487

Sorry, no torso detail on Star-Lord's chest block (blank light blue) or Drax's chest block (blank green).

Ronan's hammer must have been based on early reference, because it does appear to have the scalloped side up. Approved control art shows it, as well.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Figures should be out right on either side of movie release date.

There will be two shared packs, with comic/specialty stores and TRU both getting the Star-Lord/Ronan set and the Drax/Groot/Rocket set. TRU will not get the specialty-exclusive Gamora/Nova Corps and Nebula/Sakaaran Trooper sets, but they will get an exclusive Yondu/Sakaaran Trooper set.

These are not out in the wild, Kostis.

Sorry, no torso detail on Star-Lord's chest block (blank light blue) or Drax's chest block (blank green).

Ronan's hammer must have been based on early reference, because it does appear to have the scalloped side up. Approved control art shows it, as well.

Dang it. Oh well, no big deal. Now, have they been released early or is this one of those TRU single cases scenarios?

EDIT: Just saw the release date thing. Double Dang.

Edited by Kostisfire

No worries - thanks for clearing that up Zach.

Starlords mask looks amazing.... even better than the lego one!

Dang it. Oh well, no big deal. Now, have they been released early or is this one of those TRU single cases scenarios?

It's an "I work for DST and get stuff early" scenario.

Would have liked drax with under tempo but this set will rule anyway. And I'm already planning to make that rocket have some articulation so it's all good. I'm happy.

I find it funny today's my bday & zach posts the pics I've been waiting for.

Nice timing zach, hmmmm I see you

I didn't know it was your birthday, just that you were asking me for pics! Motivated me to bust the packs open. No Gamora or Nebula in hand yet, but hopefully soon.

Oh, so it was a pic from DST's FB. My bad, I thought that it was an in-hand customer pic.

I was thinking the same thing. Hasbro came close to making a Virago, too. Only went as far as a mockup though. Galoob did one in their Action Fleet line and I think their Micro Machine line as well.

I have the the Star Wars Titanium version. Pretty cool ship.

Oh, so it was a pic from DST's FB. My bad, I thought that it was an in-hand customer pic.

Well, technically, yes. But it was also a pic from me. :)