UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

"X-Men: Days of Future Past" Minimates

MisterPL

I just marathoned this thread, so forgive me for not quoting. There was a question posed about Xavier walking. Maybe he has Trask Industries DNA prosthetics mentioned in the '25 moments' timeline shared?

That... that makes so much sense. They did say the movie is partly about Xavier realizing why he belongs in the chair. Perhaps losing the prosthetic is part of his rejection of Trask's actions.

• Replies 909
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We didn't choose Storm to save money, we chose Storm because she was the most recognizable of our last-minute Rogue substitute options. Luckily, we didn't need to tool any new parts for her, because the mandate on Rogue came down MAYBE a month ago, and we couldn't do any new tooling and still meet our schedule.

Everybody else has new tooling, I believe. For instance, Professor X. Save your suit bodies...

post-6200-0-08237600-1398954829_thumb.jp

That's Sitwell's suit. It's why I said "save your suit bodies."

Not much call for a nice suit when you're hiding from robots in the mountains.

I bought TONS of those clearance Wolverine/Shingen packs "just incase" I ever need a suit!

I bought TONS of those clearance Wolverine/Shingen packs "just incase" I ever need a suit!

I was going to mention that exact 2-pack. For $1.50, even if you don't like the figures/characters themselves you get a nice suit, a sword, and two stands.

• 3 weeks later...

Luke (or Heidi ;) ) has them listed already, with the breakdowns:

Future Xavier/Past Magneto

Future Magneto/Past Mystique

Past Xavier/Past Logan

Future Wolverine/Storm

Edited by Onyx_6

im still appalled the films marketing team hasnt done a comic cover recreation poster

the X-men DOFP cover is probably one of the most well known X-men covers out there