UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Pulp Fiction minimates

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wait, Sam Jackson's wearing a Krazy Kat shirt? How did I never notice that before? I might pick up the set just to use the chest block for a custom.

You won't when I say that I just made it up biggrin.png

Did you seriously make that up? It certainly sounded like an old adage, although I guess it makes less sense the more you think about it.

>Funny, I picked up Hannibal season 2, and am at this moment watching an episode where the killer is. . .Amanda Plummer.

Such a damn good show. We need some Minimates from Hannibal.

I think that's where my gif is from! We may be doing some TV-based Minimates in the near future. Could be cool!

Two things: one, do I dare make the obvious "if BHM made it up, then it's an old English saying" joke? Nah.

Two: remind me to take a photo of the kickass Mads Milken quick custom I made....

They still haven't processed my pre-order for their exclusive - it was placed in April. CS wasn't very helpful, either. Basically, "we'll get to it." Grrrrrrrrrr.

This is Hastings we are talking about. They have the WORST customer service I have ever dealt with. They don't have a central warehouse as they ship items individually from different stores. Annnnnd if they ship you the wrong item, they CANNOT ship a replacement. But you'll receive a refund in 3-4 WEEKS.

How does an online store NOT have a picture of it's own exclusive posted?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Rocco, the one with Jules and Vincet in t-shirts and shorts? YB took pics a while ago, and made an amazing shirt decal for both of them. I thought you were talking about the one with Harvey Keitel, QT and J&V with the blood splatter.