UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

View Askew Minimates

• Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Zach, has there been an official word on whether Dogma is included in the View Askew license? If I recall correctly, it wasn't in the press release last summer, but then I think you said you had just forgotten it.

I ask because I'm trying to remember if Buddy Christ made an appearance in any movies other than Dogma (I think he was on a t-shirt in Clerks 2?) If Dogma is the only movie he's in, and this is a de facto confirmation you're doing Dogma 'mates… does it mean… an

Minimate is on the table?!?

And Alan Rickman! Alan Rickman + Expendables Bruce Willis = Yippie kiyay, motherf**ker!

This is the best line ever.

Edited by Lobsterman

I am very excited to get 'mates from all the View Askew Miramax films, I plan on buying them all. However, I just learned Dogma isn't part of the license, so if you'll indulge me just one brief outburst...

DAMN!!

Now that we've done that, can't wait to see the rest.

Yeah, it's a J&SBSB set. Dogma is not part of the Miramax deal, or affiliated with Miramax at all.

That's a shame. I'd have loved to get an Alan Rickman & Chris Rock minimate, the Golgothan Sh!t Demon and Damon & Affleck in that sweet Angel armor.
Too bad Chris Rock isn't in any other Kevin Smith movies! smile.png

Chris Rock plays a Director in J&SBSB.

Alanis Morissette is in the very last scene of J&SBSB. Holding The Book.

Both are possibilities (hopefully) with the current liscense. You will have to cobble together a naked version of Chris, however, for "the fall" scene. ;)

Is the Clerks cartoon part of the Miramax deal? (it was produced by Miramax/View Askew under Touchtone Television... so I could see there being a legal grayzone as to who actually owns it)

I’d absolutely kill for the Jay, Bob, Dane, Randal, Leonardo Leonardo, Mr.Plug, and Charles Barkley (yeah I know that’s only 7... there’s only 7 main characters, just pick a random joke character to be the 8th to make two box sets)