UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

NOW! Thunderbolts: Box Set

Zak Katz

TM2, you're right, Elektra's costume isn't that different. But that's what she wears on the team. I don't know what made her last figure weak, but this one will have an alternate hairpiece, so maybe that will do something for you. I know she's still available in places, but we made Agent Venom only a few months ago, and doing a second Flash in another box set so quickly just seems unfair. And I don't know when she last wore her white look, but Ask DST for a white Elektra and see what Chuck says. ...We haven't made one, right? If Chuck says no, I will paint my Elektra white and mail her to you.

Offer was for TM2, sorry.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Whoa! I love Rulk :) Deadpool looks like a Now! version of wave 28 DP, Punisher is cool, but Elektra is the same............yay Rulk!

very disappointed in Elektra... not only is she mostly the same as the one we just got (would have liked some wind swept hair or something) the little changes make her look ‘off'

the other 3 are insane though and more then make up for her being disappointing. I especially like General Ross’s face, I think I’ll put Alive Jaga’s hair on him and make into some weirdo wolfman.

This was a set I wasn’t interested in on paper and knew I had to see to be excited about. Now I’m super excited about it!

Oh man those all look pretty epic. Yeah, Elektra is the most "meh" out of the group but you never know, she could come with alt. parts that aren't shown. I don't know if I'm more excited for Rulk or Deadpool or Punisher. They all look WOW! I mean.. NOW! I mean wow. I don't know.....

PS Rulk has TOES!!!!*

(Editor's Note: see the tru 16 thread if you don't get it)

TM2, you're right, Elektra's costume isn't that different. But that's what she wears on the team. I don't know what made her last figure weak, but this one will have an alternate hairpiece, so maybe that will do something for you.

I believe what I said still holds. Alternate hairpiece with headband.

Is it just me? Or are the prices going up on preorders. BBTS wants $18 for each new box set. Creeping up little by little. I guess if prices go up due to costs, its something we got to live with. Just as long as the quality doesnt drop as prices prices rise (Hasbro).

Is it just me? Or are the prices going up on preorders. BBTS wants $18 for each new box set. Creeping up little by little. I guess if prices go up due to costs, its something we got to live with. Just as long as the quality doesnt drop as prices prices rise (Hasbro).

I order the box sets through DCBS and get the standard 30% discount so I have been paying around 15 for the packs.

Wow. This got me interested. Previously I was just going to buy a loose Rulk since he was the only character that I didn't have but these all look good. I'm holding my breath on Elektra that she has something to redeem her but if not 3 out of 4 ain't too bad. Funny how this set is better than the comic it is established on.