UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Walking Dead Minimates!

funkguerilla

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Went to another TRU and came up empty-handed again. This place has even more 'mates in stock than my local one. Not sure whether that's a good thing or a bad thing because plenty of them were old releases. I mean, if they've got 'mates warming pegs, they're probably not going to bother ordering more. Still, they didn't even have McFarlane's WD product, unlike my store.

I'll keep looking...

Merle

Face is from Venom I think.Transformation,the one that is two sided in case you want Crazy Merle face.

Torso is from Nathan Spencer MVC3 but you could use BSG soldiers or different shirt options.

Hairy Arms probably from a Wolverine. The Hair is from 24 maybe.

Lower Torso and Boots from Wolverine Thru the Ages Plaid Shirt Wolvie.

Fear Itself Spidey for Blade and BSG Cyclon for Stub.

Daryl

BSG Anders Face, Final Bout Rocky Hair

Hawkeye from Old Man Logan Vest,Old Man Logan Shirt

AOA Beast Pants

Any ideas for a minimate scale crossbow? I think I have a Robin Hood Prince of Thieves one somewhere but that won't look quite right.

I made a Carl also, using Punisher WarZone Thug Jacket,MultipleMan Shirt, Rick's Hat,Slipper shoes, Young Face

The Buffy crossbows from the old DST line aren't bad, if a little medieval. Small, too.

I called him a Sailor Zombie (and Kirkman approved it) because he's wearing a mariniere or Breton shirt, the striped shirt worn by many nationalities of sailors. Paired with a neckerchief, it's very much a sailor outfit, most famously a French one -- see the French soccer team's official shirt for an example. I'm sure many a mime has worn a black-striped shirt like this at some point, since most mimes are of the French school, but this guy has no make-up on. Not a mime.

http://iseastripes.blogspot.com/2010/04/haihun-shan-sea-stripes-are-big-in.html

http://beretandboina.blogspot.com/2011/02/proverbial-frenchman-wears-striped.html

Edited by Zach Oat

So, the MMMV Red Neckerchief Mime Brigade is set for C2E2, then?

You will find, I think, that a dozen or more grown men dressed as mimes, not speaking but staring intently, willing their Minimate desires into your mind, are far more terrifying than a rowdy mob of fans barking out their requests like dogs. Far, far more terrifying.

:teehee: