UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Collections...

Heh Thanks Guys,

@ K80 nope not a fan at all ;)

Years of dedication. about 80% of the Joe Stuff and All of the old TFs were mine in the 80's (Im only 31 I just loved my

Joes)

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lucky bastard, you have Chameleon and Rhino. :D

Are they hard to get? I have like three Rhinos and two Chameleons.

I didn't think so. Here's a few options. Chameleon's a tad on the expensive side here I got him for cheaper.

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/MARVEL-MINIMATES-WA...=item563a00b2df

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/Marvel-Minimates-Se...=item2c54ac6a8c

Heres my latest get. I found at a local Comic store a full set of DC Wave 1 for $75AU. Pretty good compared to the Ebay prices.

post-3612-1279772222_thumb.jpg post-3612-1279772236_thumb.jpg post-3612-1279772251_thumb.jpg

I love 'em they kick the crap out of the C3 ones in my opinion.

• 1 month later...
I just got to add this bad boy to my collection!!

Hey nice, I got that poster too after SDCC from an ebay seller "twojerksinlove" is that where you got yours? I have been looking for it on ebay for the past few weeks just out of curiosity, this seller has been selling this poster time and time again, as in bids placed - so they are selling not just relisting. I didnt go to SDCC but the poster I have looks authentic, as does yours but it just bothers me that they have sold so many, I thought that these were kind of rare right? Do you think they're printing their own duplicits?

Yeah I got one from “twojerksinlove” also. I do not think they are duplicates, but who ever knows. I have not seen too many being sold since SDCC. I think I had seen 3 people, along with two jerksinlove, sell these. The others only sold one, while I had seen twojerksinlove sell 4. I do think they are somewhat rare because I have not seen more than 7 listed on ebay since SDCC.

from what I heard that had stacks of these at the booth at SDCC and they were free. you could just come up and take them.

That would not surprise me. I am shocked more people have not tried to sell these on ebay. I guess not many people picked them up at SDCC. Too bad DST does not sell them from their web site and make it easier for those of us that cannot attend the conventions.

from what I heard that had stacks of these at the booth at SDCC and they were free. you could just come up and take them.

The posters were ,as I recall, announced by DST to be distributed on a particular day at a particular time. When that time came...no distribution, people just helped themselves .

One or two people were just plain greedy :whistling:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Just wanted to share my Minimate MAX collection. It's a bunch of civilian figures and some cybernetic terrorists. They came into being because I had so many BSG and 24 mates that were waiting to be custom fodder. I really liked the BSG Lee "Apollo" face and hair and the GB Mayor's outfit and wanted to see what else I could come up with.

enjoy!

post-3701-1293126814_thumb.jpgpost-3701-1293126830_thumb.jpgpost-3701-1293126869_thumb.jpgpost-3701-1293126882_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...