UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Collections...

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

It's not much and it certainly nothing compared to most collections, but I'm just starting into this Minimate game. Not pictured are Uncharted Minimates.

*edit

Copmplete minimate shelf along some other things and new acquisitions.

post-6301-0-18563100-1322448420_thumb.jp

Edited by khonshu knight

wow, those are frelling awesome, Morpheus's face is spectacular! Do you plan on commissioning the rest of the Endless? Every time I see that Ghostbuster mate with the pumpkin head all I can see is Merv.

Yes! I have intentions of having the rest of the endless done by Luke as well, probably after the holidays when funds aren't being spent elsewhere. I would love to have the entire cast from; Cain and Able, Lucien, Merv(actually bought 2 of that RGB mate for that purpose), Lucifer, the Corinthian, Eve, Nuala, etc....Now I just need to find a tiny crow figure, so that Morpheus can have Matthew by his side.

It's not much and it certainly nothing compared to most collections, but I'm just starting into this Minimate game. Not pictured are Uncharted Minimates.

*edit

Copmplete minimate shelf along some other things and new acquisitions.

I love those TMNT figures. I need to get mine back on display. I also have April, about six mousers and the Playmates 25 anniversary vac metal Fugitoid. He fits in great. Theres a pic on my Fwoosh collection thread if you wanna check it out. You'll have to scroll down a bit...

http://www.thefwoosh.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=33&t=22374

I want that April! I was going to get the re-issue Turtle van but the NECA turtles are too big for it or any classic vehicle :confused:

April is a good figure. Ive seen a lot of people complain about her scale and artic but I think she works really well. Im also a Marage Turtles guy so im glad we got the blue suit rather than the yellow or green. I have some extra sidewalk parts too. That made the display a lot less crowded. Its a bummer well never get that NECA Shreader.

can't wait to have that many Zombies Sam, lovely display.

here are a few old pictures I found in my photobucket account. Haven't got quite as much room for displays as I'd like just now, but everyone that comes over is still pretty impressed with my shelf

display.jpg

display5.jpg

display4.jpg

display3.jpg

display2.jpg

display1.jpg

I realise the guys at the back aren't getting the exposure they deserve. I've since bought some of these very cheap and effective step display stands from ebay, which I can't wait to get all set up.

Edited by dj87