The Dark Knight Rises ~spoilers inside~

youbastards

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OH HELL YEAH!!!

Bane? BANE!?!? This is gonna be LEGIT!

And anyone else think this might possibly mirror Knightfall a bit? Just without that whole Azrael thing. Perhaps it'll end with a satisfying crunch after a back breaking fight against Bane. If you know what I mean.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Okay, I'm just nit-picking I know, but stilettos? Really? How are these practical?

• 1 month later...

So.....after the last video from the set and rewatching Batman Begins, i think i may be close to the plot of TDKR:

So, first, Bane's mask. Yes, it sucks. Lots. But many are making it seems like it could be for feeding him Venom. What if it's a gas mask?? In Begins, Ra's and his men wore Gas masks that look awfully similar, but not as Bane-esque as Bane needs his own to look like...well...Bane.

But why would he need the mask?? Well, in the latest video, we see the citizens of Gotham fighting it the streets in panic. Then, from below them, large amounts of white gas blast upward. The last time we saw this gas, it was Fear Gas, and the reason Ra's wore his mask. Cillian Murphy had an interview on the 14th, around the time people apparently saw him on set, repeating over and over he can't comment on being ion TDKR. When Aaron Eckhart was asked, he could give a straight no. But Murphy is under legal obligation to say nothing if asked when he IS in it, right?? And we KNOW Liam Neeson is back, either in flashbacks or alive.

I'm thinking that since it is rumored Bane is working as the advertising of the League of Assassin's, and the woman in pictures leaving a camo-Tumbler could be Talia, that she's continuing her father's work, enlisting Crane or his Gas (or a modified, violent version), and Bane needs to be present at the time it is sprayed.

Thoughts??

Edited by Twisted Two-Face

as far as I'm aware, in Rises, Bane is supposed to have been rescued from a fire as a child, by Ra's. The headgear seems to be breathing apparatus, which I suppose makes sense given that he seems to have a fairly raspy wheezy voice.

I read that the other day, but can't remember where.

EDIT - and I can't see 'Miranda Tate' being any one other than Talia.

Edited by dj87