UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Wave 38 "Shadowland" series

elhonez

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Side note: I hope we get a figure of the new Power Man.

Luke Cage, or is there a different character now that uses that name?

its a new guy who danny has been training and personally i think he is goddam annoying, though id still buy him

im hoping we a see some sort of release with a new cage, ironfist(in white and gold), ghostrider and shang chi.

and some sort of 2-pack or boxset with: lady bullseye, kingpin (in black suit), typhoid mary, black tarantula

also i started reading amazing spiderman when big time started and i cant put it down, id love a 4-pack of: scorpion,smythe,hob goblin and venom as sort of a 2nd 'freinds and foes' set, with a TRU 2-pack of mach V and a spider slayer (as a TRU army builder like the atlantean)

its a new guy who danny has been training and personally i think he is goddam annoying, though id still buy him

Ah, thanks. :)

im hoping we a see some sort of release with a new cage, ironfist(in white and gold), ghostrider and shang chi.

and some sort of 2-pack or boxset with: lady bullseye, kingpin (in black suit), typhoid mary, black tarantula

I agree. Updates of Luke Cage and Kingpin are long overdue. And it would be cool to have Shang Chi, Black Tarantula, Typhoid Mary, and Lady Bullseye.

For that matter, I'd like another Bullseye, too. The TRU set with him and Moonstone sells for over $40. Ouch! :(

also i started reading amazing spiderman when big time started and i cant put it down, id love a 4-pack of: scorpion,smythe,hob goblin and venom as sort of a 2nd 'freinds and foes' set, with a TRU 2-pack of mach V and a spider slayer (as a TRU army builder like the atlantean)

Wait, Scorpion and Venom? I thought Scorpion was Venom now? I must have missed something. :huh:

mac and the symbiopte were recently seperated but mac needed some sort symbiotic device to surrive, smythe (or spiderslayer) kidnapped him from the raft and created a new scorpion suit for him (ill post a pic if you want) its more mechanized and has spidersense, wallcrawling, pincers and alot more. the venom symbiote was put on flash thompson and restores his legs while he wears it, though he may lose control and have to be put down

mac and the symbiopte were recently seperated but mac needed some sort symbiotic device to surrive, smythe (or spiderslayer) kidnapped him from the raft and created a new scorpion suit for him (ill post a pic if you want) its more mechanized and has spidersense, wallcrawling, pincers and alot more. the venom symbiote was put on flash thompson and restores his legs while he wears it, though he may lose control and have to be put down

Ah, okay. Thanks for filling me in. :)

So is this wave cancelled or delayed?

This smells familiar. Ghost Rider movie flops at the box office. The Minimates get axed. The Shadowland mini-series sounded liked it flopped. So Shadowland series gets axed? :P I really should read the series before passing judgment...

Anyway I'm assuming whoever did the display maybe got the cards mixed up? They just showed packaged pics so that's a good sign, right? If anything, The Spidey/Iron Fist pack still made the cut through TRU...

I would be surprised if this line gets canned. it made sense for the Ghost Rider wave to fail because it missed its window, and public opinion of the movie itself was too poor to excite people for relatively plain after-the-fact toys. But Shadowland is a comic-based wave and those have yet to fail no matter how much time passed since the event itself became yesterday's news.

I wonder if Luke has any news on the subject? (not that I'd expect him to know right now, but I imagine that he'd be notified by DST if there was a change/cancellation. If that's the case, I'd say we can expect to hear it from him first...?)

Yeah - even if the story flops, these characters still exist in the 616.

Hand ninjas are still a much wanted army builder. Elektra is still in need of an update. The White Tigers are both still new characters we need. . . and the wave has SpiderMan in it - there's no way chuck is canceling a line with SpiderMan in it. LOL

Yeah - even if the story flops, these characters still exist in the 616.

Hand ninjas are still a much wanted army builder. Elektra is still in need of an update. The White Tigers are both still new characters we need. . . and the wave has SpiderMan in it - there's no way chuck is canceling a line with SpiderMan in it. LOL

Touché. :P

• 1 month later...

Just giving everybody a bit of an UPDATE. Hope your wallets are at the ready, cause besides the Excalibur boxed set and Marvel wave 39 shipping next week, you can add Marvel wave 38 to that list too. This has been confirmed from several sources including my comic book shop and other online retailers. So much for DST spreading out the releases.

Just giving everybody a bit of an UPDATE. Hope your wallets are at the ready, cause besides the Excalibur boxed set and Marvel wave 39 shipping next week, you can add Marvel wave 38 to that list too. This has been confirmed from several sources including my comic book shop and other online retailers. So much for DST spreading out the releases.

Very happy when it's a very minimate week.

I have absolutely no problem with this :)