UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

youbastards' customs - ALIEN Ripley & EFNY Snake Plissken [01-21-2015]

Devil Dinosaur & Moon-Boy!!! :P

ddandmb1.jpg

ddandmb2.jpg

moonboy1.jpg

I tried my best to get a 'Kirby-esque' face for Moon-Boy and I'm pretty happy with how the decal turned out. I picked up 5 different T-Rex toys from various lines to experiment with, this is the one I am going to keep for myself. The others are going to be sent to various MMMV members once I get around to finishing the customs. :)

This T-Rex isn't the most detailed of the ones I got, but I like that it has a very "pre-Jurassic Park" T-Rex look that Devil Dinosaur had in the 70's comics. This T-Rex was manufactured by HG Toys from their "Dinosaur Warrior" line in 1987, just before they went out-of-business. He has a lever on his back that opens/closes his mouth, his neck swivels, his tail swivels, and the back legs move at the hip.

Edited by youbastards

• Replies 488
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow its amazing how much more detail you see with him orange- that moonboy is great his face is perfect

Edited by eclipse

Thanks guys! I had a lot of fun with this custom. She was 100% completed in 1 day, start to finish, and with a 4 month old that's saying quite a lot! :)

I got a new matte clearcoat spray, so I'm not quite sure why she turned out so shiny in the pictures... :blink:

I'm hard at work on my next custom, and fans of "fowl-tempered anthropomorphs" should be pleased! :P

Very nice Hellcat. I actually just started putting her together last night (the AoA Rogue has a yellow chest piece that was made for Hellcat), so it's nice to get some ideas. I was planning on just using a Batgirl mask, at least temporarily, but I like what you did with the FA Marvel Girl mask.