UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

youbastards' customs - ALIEN Ripley & EFNY Snake Plissken [01-21-2015]

Total Win! I'd be all over this if DST released it. It's almost perfect! :thumbsup:

In fact, i may have to make my own. What's she made up of (if you don't mind my asking)?

Looks like a bit of 90's Rogue, Jean Grey & Cyclops . . .

• Replies 488
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, you've got it right Nessex. I think the arms/legs are from First Appearance Doom.

I removed the white paint from a Photon cape and it left a translucent yellow piece of plastic. I put decals over this translucent cape to see how it would look. I plan to use the decals on a painted cape, it should make the stripes stand out more.

Again - looks superb. I hope you don't mind if i borrow (see: thieve) this recipe!

Quick question: Photon's cape was clear yellow underneath? Do you think this was because they were planning to do a 'powered-up' version, but then the regular version got more votes in the TRU poll?

Technically you did get most of the energy form Beyonder... they just called him Sunspot.

grumble. grumble. grumble.

• 4 weeks later...

Another Win, YB!

Between this cape and the new MVC3 Storm one, there's really nothing holding AA/DST back from delivering a Banshee as good as yours for all of us plebs who aren't as custom-savvy as you.

Great Work.