UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Marvel wave 33 & 34 now shipping from BBTS

groundhog7s

That glider looks absolutely wicked! Thanks for the pics. :)

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

awesome pics, many thanks to everyone who put them up...I have a couple more requests, more glider pics but these ones are more specific to my comic making needs. I would like to see the glider shots without the head on it, from the front, the someone like Dark avengers hawkeye or ares riding it as they are prone to do in Dark Avengers comics

Jeff of the Miniacs

Thanks everyone for the pics. If I may, I have a request:

1) Does anyone want to put the 90's X-Team together for a picture? Including Wolverine, 90's Storm, 90's Rogue, Gambit, 90's Beast, 90's Jean, 90's Cyclops, and Psylocke?

Thanks in advance!

Edited by Joe Hill

Thanks everyone for the pics. If I may, I have a request:

1) Does anyone want to put the 90's X-Team together for a picture? Including Wolverine, 90's Storm, 90's Rogue, Gambit, 90's Beast, 90's Jean, 90's Cyclops, and Psylocke?

Thanks in advance!

yeah thats what id love to see aswell

thanks for the other pics, cant wait for my delivery, the only problem i have with any of the mates is having nothing under anti-venoms chest piece (although that can be fixed with a sharpie i reckon)

But does anyone have a picture from the comics justifying the gold visor on Cyclops?

No more than I can justify the gold paint on all these recent Iron Men. Aside from, as Turtle said and K80's picture showed that it's been shown as being metalic yellow at times. If Iron Man is colored yellow, but it suppossed to be gold...

On the otherhand, old handbooks said the main body of the visor was low density foam and molded apoxie casing. (but then that was on his classic GXM era uniform)

The gold is a valid, justifiable choice. Not the one I would have made, but it's not a deal breaker.

yeah, i would love to see a full pic of all the 90s x-men, too... including gambit, storm, wolverine, etc. that would make for a great shot.

and thanks for all the pics that have been posted so far--- they all looked really nice!

Mine arrived from BBTS today, and I am well please with what I've seen so far. The flame/fur arm extensions are interesting, and may work well if they ever try to do a Feral 'mate (t'would look great packed with Shatterstar). I really like the Sentinel without all the armor, but as I look at it with the armor... is the head piece close enough that it could work for a doombot army builder?

I hate how more and more the new stuff doesn't match the old stuff. Simplicity is best, DST!

I disagree the newer, more detailed stuff, is much better than the older Minimates. Why would you want such colorful and detail driven characters to be so plain and dull.

Great pics Sam. It just goes to show that 'you era is your era' :huh: I'm not knocking those characters but they do zilch for me whereas the X-men First App. set is just ............class.

My personal favorite look is from the early 80s Byrne-era, but in my opinion that 90s bunch is just below the New X-Men and Ultimates in terms of ugly X-looks. Hideous. I also noticed that I forgot to add old Iceman in that pic. Oh, well.

Great pics Sam. It just goes to show that 'you era is your era' :huh:

My personal favorite look is from the early 80s Byrne-era

Hmmm. Personal favorite team is just after the Byrne era, but before the Mutant Massacre. Right around the Secret Wars, when Rogue first joined. Followed by the Byrne/Cockrum gang, then the founding five, (though I like the "graduation' costumes over the black and yellow) then the early ninties squad pictured above.

There are far worse eras of X-dom- lineups with Maggot or Stacy X... hoo boy.

Hmmm. Personal favorite team is just after the Byrne era, but before the Mutant Massacre. Right around the Secret Wars, when Rogue first joined.

That's my 2nd favorite era ;)

Not familiar with these Maggot and Stacy X groups you refer to (both sound like Nu Metal bands). Not sure that I want to, either :lol:

The 90s X-Men looks to me are favorites of mine more because of the cartoon series from back then rather then the comics, but that photo of all of them together just shows how much we need a new Professor X and Colossus to go with the others.

A new Nightcrawler for Excalibur would be nice too since getting the original is difficult nowadays.

Wow... I knew the Sentinels would have been good, but they'er FAR better than I was expecting.

*sigh*

Once again I'll have to scower eBay.co.uk and .com for loose versions as I can't say I care for either of the Rachel Summers mates :P.