UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Marvel wave 33 & 34 now shipping from BBTS

groundhog7s

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whoo hoo! - got the shipping notice email as well.

Hopefully this order arrives in better shape than my TRU order did yesterday - with the box crushed, taped back together and missing half my order. It's already better than my canceled Amazon order from this weekend. I have had no luck ordering things through the web, recently.

But...

I thought 34 was not due out till late April. After 35.

I can't beleive that I'm saying this, but I'm a little upset. This is going to bust my budget pretty badly.

Just shipped my pile of loot from BBTS after adding a couple more things, plus an extra set of Wave 34! Lately, it has taken them longer to ship my loot, but hopefully they will be able to get to it soon. I know I took a risk adding to the order rather than shipping "as is" but that's the best way to take advantage of the Pile of Loot!

Can't wait to see these in person. Also have a couple Excalibur Phoenix variants from Luke's Toy Store on order. I thought only the variant would come with the stand so I bought an extra for Dark Phoenix. Since it looks like either Rachel comes with the stand I could have saved my money. Oh well, at least I will have two sets of the Excalibur team..

Bring on Meggan and a new Nightcrawler!

I wonder why they decided to flip the dates for 34 and 35 back around? Maybe they're trying to avoid having wave 35 fall victim to "Iron Man fatigue" with all of Hasbro's merch hitting over the last couple weeks. It could be a smart move to wait until the movie gets closer and people start getting more hyped up.

Edited by Lobsterman

GACK! Isn't it always the way, four days to payday, you have enough for a single wave and shipping and BAM! Its not a single wave.

At least its less than a week from BBTS getting them to when I will have money so my preorders won't get dropped.

Given my really wanting to get wave 34 to build my 90s X-Men I jumped on this. Hopefully it's legit as I've had times in the past where BBTS has claimed to have something in stock but it took forever for it to enter their warehouse as they put it.

Shipped mine today as well, should have waited to ship my Hot Toys Blade figure though, aw well. I'm just happy that I am going to receive more minimates. :D

Can't wait to see these in person. Also have a couple Excalibur Phoenix variants from Luke's Toy Store on order. I thought only the variant would come with the stand so I bought an extra for Dark Phoenix. Since it looks like either Rachel comes with the stand I could have saved my money. Oh well, at least I will have two sets of the Excalibur team..

I was pretty certain that the regular Rachel Grey didn't come with a Phoenix Raptor effect. I'm sure i rmember them saying she wouldn't have one? Has this changed? Can someone confirm this either way when they have her in hand? Cause if she does, i'm gonna have to get myself a few spares as i missed out on getting extra 'Hound' Rachels at Lukes!

Bring on Meggan and a new Nightcrawler!

HELL YES!!!

Edited by Nessex

I was going to use the $33 credit I have at my LCS to pick up 33 and I thought 34 was a ways off. AHHHHHUHUHUHUHUHUGH! I don't know what to do. $55 would KILL me right now, but I really want these and then I'd save on shipping rather than buying them separately. I might crack and buy these from them now. I guess I'll pass on the TRU wave for now.