UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Stuff like this just makes me sad again.

Ivan

Oh dear.

I hope this doesn't mean an end to the Imaginext Batman stuff my youngest is hooked on.

If nyone if going to the Chicago convention, can you give the DCD guys a good swift kick in the casboose? Tell 'em Miry sent ya.

Well it DOES have one thing in its Batcave the minimate one didn't: Some representation of the giant penny.

I have always wondered; WHY is there a GIANT PENNY in the freakin BATCAVE!?!?!? Is there a Miry for DC who can tell me?

Well it DOES have one thing in its Batcave the minimate one didn't: Some representation of the giant penny.

I have always wondered; WHY is there a GIANT PENNY in the freakin BATCAVE!?!?!? Is there a Miry for DC who can tell me?

http://dccomicsartists.com/batman/Batcave.htm

T.

Ahhhh gratzi. Well... that's just amusing.

Don'tsayanythingstupiddon'tsayanythingstupiddon'tsayanythingstupiddon'tsayanythingstupid... :pinch:

Wow, DC really doesn't believe in across-the-line consistency, do they? At least these block playset thingies look vaguely compatible with C3.

Oh dear.

I hope this doesn't mean an end to the Imaginext Batman stuff my youngest is hooked on.

Same here, my boys love the Imaginext Batman stuff(luckily we have every thing produced so far) but it would be a shame if it was canceled

I love them, I picked up the Joker and Two-Face singles, I know I'm almost 20, but I still love anything cute lol. I hope they make a Harley soon.

You never know with DC (whether they will release it or not) but it looks good for more Imaginext stuff as i just found this is being shown at toy fair

post-189-1266103406_thumb.jpg

Oh dear.

If nyone if going to the Chicago convention, can you give the DCD guys a good swift kick in the casboose? Tell 'em Miry sent ya.

Speaking of Imaginext, I bought this @ Target today.

it's nice to see Hal included again I'm surprised it's not Jon Stewart.

I always liked Hal so much more than Jon. I don't know, in my eyes Hal is the real Green Lantern. When WB used to have their shops my dad used to collect the storyboards of the DC characters, so in my living room he gave me all of them and it's Hal as Green Lantern.

You never know with DC (whether they will release it or not) but it looks good for more Imaginext stuff as i just found this is being shown at toy fair

JokersFunHouse

They showed that in a slide at SDCC. Been looking forward to it ever since.

"Green Lantern Jet"

And when Mattel showed this on a slide at SDCC, it was John and not Hal. Odd. My youngest knows John (from big brother's JLU DVDs) and Guy (from B&B) far better than Hal at this point, and he is the target audience for these things. What happened in the intervening months I know not. But yeah, MMM, a pleasant surprise.

JokersFunHouse

They showed that in a slide at SDCC. Been looking forward to it ever since.

"Green Lantern Jet"

And when Mattel showed this on a slide at SDCC, it was John and not Hal. Odd. My youngest knows John (from big brother's JLU DVDs) and Guy (from B&B) far better than Hal at this point, and he is the target audience for these things. What happened in the intervening months I know not. But yeah, MMM, a pleasant surprise.

That's cause Hal is THE Green Lantern, besides awesome Alan Scott (:)), and the most important. That's what happened. :lol:

I'm not surprised your boy knows John and Guy. John was in JL/U for a stupid reason, and now i can't wear my GL t-shirt without 5 people asking "Green Lantern?? That's the Black Guy, right??" :rolleyes: And Guy, of course, is in B&tB because John had JL/U, Hal is "too popular" Guy's a C-lister, and Kyle would just be another Blue Beetle. So two stupid reasons to not get Hal, which is a damn shame. Because Hal is awesome.

Luckily Hal managed to sneek his way into both shows. JLU had "A Once and Future Thing Part 2" for like 5 minutes, and Hal has had like 7 appearances on B&tB. :)

Edited by Twisted Two-Face

1266106236.jpg

WOWWWWWWWZAS!

imaginext sure changed since i used to collect them back in early 2000's when i was a lil kid.I remember having the pirate ship and castle I liked building them.I think I still have allot of the pirate ship....