UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Zombie Minimates Decal Kit released!

As some of you already know, my next decal kit is all about the undead! The Zombie Decal Kit will be available for order on Monday, and I will be posting new zombies every day until then! This kit will work with the 24 Season 1 Box Set and the BTTF Future Biff & Marty 2-pack to give you 6 unique and disturbing zombies. This kit also includes face decals for an additional 6 zombies for you to use on any other civilian minimate.

I have made some design changes that will make these decals even easier to apply than the Gruesome Ghosts decals. Plus the kit includes instructions on how to add additional wear and tear to your zombies quickly and easily using a sharpie. You can see examples of this on the non-decal areas on today's sneak previews:

thecowgirl.jpg

thestockbroker.jpg

EDIT: This kit is now released! :)

The kit is available by itself, or as a combo deal with the recommended minimates. Also, if you don't have the time or desire to make your own zombies, I am offering pre-made customs in the store now for a reasonable price. Check it all out here:

http://lukestoystore.com/exclusives.html

These look awesome Luke! Nice job!

I'm going to have to show these to some of my friends :D. Though they collect Warhammer rather than minimates, 1. Name me a geek who doesn't at least like zombies, 2. we all like Jonathan Coulton and 3. I'm sure our combined skill could make them.

And speaking of

Indeed, who doesn't love zombies? :) Can't wait to see the rest Luke!

Woohoo, cool!

Say, will this be the pack were we finally get to build our own Grannyhog mate?

I think this scares me even more than the zombiemates themselves. :ermm:

This kit will work with the 24 Season 1 Box Set and the BTTF Future Biff & Marty 2-pack to give you 6 unique and disturbing zombies.

Since the kits are for specific 'Mates, do you sell the decal kit with the 'Mates as a bundle?

The kit will be sold by itself and also as a bundle with the recommended minimates. The combo deal will save you a few bucks, which is nice because these minimates are already marked down really low.

I have made some design changes that will make these decals even easier to apply than the Gruesome Ghosts decals.

Could you elaborate? I've only used water slide decals on models and imagine that it would be quite hard to slide one onto a Minimate head and then wrap it around...

These zombies look great, by the way, Luke!