UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Battle Beasts Minimates

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please do not pay money for the crummy business cards we handed out at C2E2. They are not collectibles.

but.. but.. I got to catch them all? :wacko:

Please do not pay money for the crummy business cards we handed out at C2E2. They are not collectibles.

but.. but.. I got to catch them all? :wacko:

Now you made me think how awesome a Pokemon style game with battle beasts would be!!

Vorin, I choose you! Activate Power hoof stomp. :lol:

and if someone does have that sticker plz show me some love, if you wish I will beg lol

Edited by b00sted

Translucent Tuesday

I am jelly of ur straight sword.. mine is more bent over than a 2$ hooker and no matter what I do cant get it flat :(

Translucent Tuesday

I am jelly of ur straight sword.. mine is more bent over than a 2$ hooker and no matter what I do cant get it flat :(

There's usually medication available for that :thumbsup:

Oooooh, you mean Vorin's. Try sticking the blade part in between pages on a really thick book for a few days. That should straighten it out.

Translucent Tuesday

There's usually medication available for that :thumbsup:

Oooooh, you mean Vorin's. Try sticking the blade part in between pages on a really thick book for a few days. That should straighten it out.

haha, ya that is what I been doing leave it there for 4/5 days looks good put it on the fig few hrs later curls back up.. may have to put it in a book for a month or two and pray for the best lol.

Wow.

I'm happy for all of you that are getting what you want with the $50 comic order variant. Kudos to Luke for such a saintly offer!

That said, I skipped this altogether. There are already too many variants for a line that hasn't even come out yet. Personally, I wouldn't pay $50 just to get a variant of a character I knew nothing about without so much as a picture of it. I like my Alligators that I have, but I refuse to play the completionist game any more. I'll buy what I find IF I like it. BattleBeasts have just broken my completionist mentality. I'm off to BBTS to remove some preorders for other series I was "iffy" on. I've been a huge fan and supporter of DST for the past 10-years, but I refuse to support comic book store gimmicks. I have no need for 25 copies of this comic book.

Wow.

I'm happy for all of you that are getting what you want with the $50 comic order variant. Kudos to Luke for such a saintly offer!

That said, I skipped this altogether. There are already too many variants for a line that hasn't even come out yet. Personally, I wouldn't pay $50 just to get a variant of a character I knew nothing about without so much as a picture of it. I like my Alligators that I have, but I refuse to play the completionist game any more. I'll buy what I find IF I like it. BattleBeasts have just broken my completionist mentality. I'm off to BBTS to remove some preorders for other series I was "iffy" on. I've been a huge fan and supporter of DST for the past 10-years, but I refuse to support comic book store gimmicks. I have no need for 25 copies of this comic book.

you don't have to buy the comics, in theory it is up to your comic book store to buy them so they can sell you the exclusive fig. We dropped 50$ get the first comic, a variant cover and the figure but will know 100% we will have it. not sure what I am going to do with all my other copies tho tbh.. prob try to sell them out for a buck a pop heh and if Battle Beasts ever upset you enough to get rid of your gators let me know ;)

Zach, Zach, Zach, you're thinking about this completely backwards. You could personally make a mint selling baggies of your toenail clippings as limited edition exclusive convention promos. Say they're Battle Beasts Vorin hoof shavings or something.

I want us to move from promos to product, as well. Monkeycrumb's reaction is one I've been worried about.

BUT. To be fair, they DO know what it looks like.

121400_411954_3.jpg

Although there is now some question as to whether or not the cape will be up or down. It's supposed to be up -- we'll see.

Congrats, b00sted!

Second rule of Translucent Tuesday Fight Club is that if you're translucent, you HAVE to fight. Well done as always.

I want us to move from promos to product, as well. Monkeycrumb's reaction is one I've been worried about.

BUT. To be fair, they DO know what it looks like.

121400_411954_3.jpg

Although there is now some question as to whether or not the cape will be up or down. It's supposed to be up -- we'll see.

Congrats, b00sted!

Thought the SDCC was cape up? Now this one will be as well?

Still some of my unanswered stuff if you got a sec is. What all is going to be up for grabs at SDCC? Just the 2 pack? Or can I get that 3rd variant cover there as well? New posters? some uber rare promos? I need answers man lol.

also if you could answer the PM I sent you I would love ya forever ;)