UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Battle Beasts Minimates

cassel87: i have to agree. the insect sculpt made it clear, this line will probably only be collected by minimate collectors.

omg. OMG. OMG! What are we going to do! The only collectors that will buy this is US! We might have to rely on *gasp* children!

Zach, can you please show the Zik control art? That looked amazing.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe it's because I primarily collect GI Joes, but when I first saw the Dragonfly I figured it was slapped together with pre-exsisting parts because they didn't have any of the new parts yet (Which Zach confirmed). I'm assuming many of the LRG guys aren't used to that concept happening in their toylines.

I will say the dragonfly is the lesser of the three I've seen, but I expect the rest of the line will look more like the Gator and Vorin (and be awesome :) )

Zik is very different from the rest of Series 1. We needed someone for Vorin to fight in this two-pack, and Zik was the route we went. Series 1 figures are still in development, and will be debuted at SDCC.

What booth will you be at? I will want to send my guy to you to get the best swag OFC ;P still not a fan of Zik but I have faith..

Zik is very different from the rest of Series 1. We needed someone for Vorin to fight in this two-pack, and Zik was the route we went. Series 1 figures are still in development, and will be debuted at SDCC.

What booth will you be at? I will want to send my guy to you to get the best swag OFC ;P still not a fan of Zik but I have faith..

I don't know, man... I'm giving my best swag to Zik lovers.

I don't know, man... I'm giving my best swag to Zik lovers.

You know what that means right? Someone's going to have to go to the convention dressed as Zik to get the good stuff! (and take tons of pics of your costume to post on here too) :lol:

I'm shocked that that so many opinions are being formed on what just a couple figures look like. Oh wait, I forgot this was all posted ont he internet...

Having seen the designs at C2E2, I'll back Zach up that the rest of wave one is nothing like Zik (who I happen to like actually). For anyone ont he fence, I'd advise to at least see what's shown at SDCC before jumping to any kind of conclusion (I know, where's the fun in that).

if I was going myself I wold wear some wings and a banana hammock just for you Zach haha

also is Zik coming with any accessories or anything by chance?

Maybe it's because I primarily collect GI Joes, but when I first saw the Dragonfly I figured it was slapped together with pre-exsisting parts because they didn't have any of the new parts yet (Which Zach confirmed). I'm assuming many of the LRG guys aren't used to that concept happening in their toylines.

I will say the dragonfly is the lesser of the three I've seen, but I expect the rest of the line will look more like the Gator and Vorin (and be awesome :) )

LRG really just want the same exact thing we had in the 80's. Anything new at all is crap. They just can't seem to grasp that what they love still exists, and they're not making new ones. They're not use to concepts like, moving on, or letting things go.

LRG really just want the same exact thing we had in the 80's. Anything new at all is crap. They just can't seem to grasp that what they love still exists, and they're not making new ones. They're not use to concepts like, moving on, or letting things go.

some are but was just expecting something awesome then we got Zik lol. I have read the ashcan like 5 times now just waiting and keep looking at the pics on how awesome these guys are going to look then I see zik.. :/ I do have a awesome gator custom in the works tho!

Hmm, considering the black ribbon is meant for mourning, I'm not sure how to feel about the meaning behind this.

I went with the black with red trim (Battle Beasts logo colors) since I didn't see one exactly like that on the awareness ribbons list. That and I was too lazy busy to attempt a peace sign one instead.