UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

You might want to pick up Toyfare #145...

... Because I have a 2-page article published in this issue on customizing minimates!! Toyfare contacted me about 2 months ago after they spotted my Psycho set at CustomCon. If you are familiar with the magazine, it is a Customizing 101 article. These features show how to create a custom figure in 10 steps. I'm not going to tell you which character I made, because I think it will be a pleasant surprise. :)

Anyways, its issue #145 on sale next Wednesday! :D

I quit subscribing a couple years ago...too much money for what they were putting in. I scaled back to only Wizard. Love the mag though.

Congrats Luke! that is awesome news!!!

That's awesome!!! One of the best days of the month is when my Toyfare shows up in the mail. Can't wait to check it out. It's awesome to see something you have done in a place where everyone can check it out. The last issue of Star Wars Legacy published one of my letters in the back of the comic and I was elated (not that my thing compares at all to what you have done, I just can realte to how it feels).

Congrats Luke! Isn't it great to grace the pages of Toyfare? I've been there myself a few times (a long time ago). Anyway, I'm totally stoked to see you article. C'mon next Wednesday!

Edited by MINI_MYTE

I should probably mention that the article doesn't really cover anything I haven't already talked about on the Factory before. Its mostly for people unfamiliar with customizing minimates. I am just very excited. :)

Wow, that's sweet news! Even if it is a rehash of techniques you have shown at The Factory, so what, you got published in a nationaly distributed mag!! That's so awesome :woot: Congrats to you Luke, well deserved. I'll have to get my hands on a copy.

BS

I'm out of it for a little while and everybody gets delusions of grandeur.

Respect and congratulations, Luke! That are awesome news and you really deserve being "spotted".

And that

I'm not going to tell you which character I made, because I think it will be a pleasant surprise. :)

means we are going to see a hell of a

conquering Kang

custome, right? :ohmy: