UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

You might want to pick up Toyfare #145...

Toyfare doesn't like scanning, it stops people from buying the magazine (a struggling industry). Any attempt would likely be removed.

Great work, even the guy behind the counter at my comic book shop mentioned it as I was picking up some cheap 'Mates.

Edited by Shamrock

None of us are talking about it yet?! Really?!?!

I for one, loved it Luke!! Great custom, clear and easy steps (and subliminal messaging to visit the Factory ;)), and you totally earned it. Way to go, and remind us that

George Lucas

is an idiot and sucks. :P

i dont know if your kidden bout the lucas thing but i happen to be a fanboy clone regimental commader sith master and have been trained in mando martial arts and talz fighting skills so anyone who disrepspects the big man ill have to go wookie on your ass

None of us are talking about it yet?! Really?!?!

I for one, loved it Luke!! Great custom, clear and easy steps (and subliminal messaging to visit the Factory ;)), and you totally earned it. Way to go, and remind us that

George Lucas

is an idiot and sucks. :P

i dont know if your kidden bout the lucas thing but i happen to be a fanboy clone regimental commader sith master and have been trained in mando martial arts and talz fighting skills so anyone who disrepspects the big man ill have to go wookie on your ass

It was a joke...i was mocking the fact that he refuses to give licensing rights to DST for Minimates...

:blink:

:D that looks great are you going to do anymore along this line

At some point, yes. :)

ToyFare let me know that this issue will also be a giveaway at their SDCC booth. If you are going to SDCC and you don't already have a copy, make sure to grab one. If you are going and you DO have a copy, tell the ToyFare guys that you loved the article. :D

:D that looks great are you going to do anymore along this line

At some point, yes. :)

ToyFare let me know that this issue will also be a giveaway at their SDCC booth. If you are going to SDCC and you don't already have a copy, make sure to grab one. If you are going and you DO have a copy, tell the ToyFare guys that you loved the article. :D

ill deffinatly tell them it was awsome a little side question(probaly should go in another thread)

but whose going

to comiccon

Normally I skip over reading the customizing article because it is either something I don't care about or just because I don't feel like I could ever customize something like that. However, Luke, I loved your IG-88! It looks amazing and after reading through the steps I feel like it is something I might attempt at some future date.

Mostly your custom looks amazing and makes me wish all the more for SW minimates!