UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

infinity gauntlet set

undeadpool

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Super-adaptoid :) I would love that Minimate & can't believe nobody's done a custom(hint). Perhaps they have?

Think of all the money they'd save... it's all reused parts, green plastic and a little black and white paint.

Of course there's been about 7 or 8 different SA configurations so just pick some random Avegners parts molds and the kelly green plastic.

I have been thinking Super Adaptiod would be cool for awhile. AA have most of the bits to make the version most ppl know. Cap America tampo, gauntlets, boots. Hawkeye quiver. Ironman shoulder ring. Maybe Wasp wings. Just needs a new mask sculpt and shield design.

Thanos looks perfect! I love the gloves, the helmet, the costume.. Seeing this mini makes me want to dust off my old Marvel Super Heroes video game and kick Thanos' purple behind!

"Spider Sting"... "Maximum Spider".... "Berzerker Claw!".... "Proton Canon!!!"

Fun game, great Minis, I need a 2nd job for all this Mini news!

Vox

Edited by The Vox

But the only similarity is their ability to mimic others' powers and that they're both robots/AI rather than people.

I guess you are right--one mimics the JLA's powers, the other mimics the Avengers' powers. Night and day! :P

At least Mimic isn't a robot.

Edited by karamazov80

But the only similarity is their ability to mimic others' powers and that they're both robots/AI rather than people.

I guess you are right--one mimics the JLA's powers, the other mimics the Avengers' powers. Night and day! :P

At least Mimic isn't a robot.

While I'm sure Amazo inspired the Adaptoid, it seems like one of the those ideas that's bound to come up when you're dealing with teams like the JLA and Avengers. Or even the Fantastic Four, as the Super Skrull is the same basic concept.

An easy-to-read guide to Infinity Gauntlet feedback:

-We love it.

-We barely know half these guys.

-Yay, updated Thanos!

-Mephisto... wow.

-The colorful proto pics burn my eyes... in a good way!

-Why does Thanos have fingers?

-Make more Cosmic Marvel sets, please!

-(Avengers villains sidetrack :P)

Can you imagine what it must be like for DST Matt lurking on here to research the reaction to The Infinity Gauntlet Set ,reading the current posts & then wondering "Super-Adaptoid.....WTF?" :P

Or, "Super-Adaptoid. . .WFT were we thinking releasing Infinity Guantlet Gauntlet instead of a 2-pack with him and Mimic??"

Edited by karamazov80

Well - i don't actually know much about drax, but i will definitely pick this set up. I'm keen for Mephisto & Adam Warlock . . . especially if he comes with his bird-cane!

I've stopped buying 'Just the X-Men' and have started buying anything that looks cool. This set looks wicked-cool!

Edited by Nessex