UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Know what I hate?

I hate it when I have a hard time breaking in new Minimates onto a flight stand, but now I'm happy XD I hate getting new Minimates and having the tampos off or paint bleeding into another area. I also hate how my Thor's boots are yellow but they're off color next to each other. Same with my AIM Agents.

I hate how back then they were able to create an incredible Minimate like Carnage, but even the new Spideys don't have webbing on the top of their chest blocks or on top of the masks.

Edited by Dio

I hate it when I drop my #$@% &$*@@# %**@#% $#&*@* parts bin on the floor!

That's it. Had to rant. :P

And to make it worse you're a tall guy too :mellow:

My pet hate with minimates is the domino effect that happens whenever you try to stand more than a few of them in group, If you have 10 minimates and stand them up 2 ft apart not one will fall over, however put them close together and they dive like a bunch of italian soccer players in the penalty box!

T.

i hate it when my minimates keep falling down...that and bananas

I like bananas. And when your minimates fall down. :biggrin:

I hate when I can't find the part I'm looking for. 20 minutes of digging through the parts bin only to discover I used the Nightwing hands on something else.

I also hate that there are no good stores in my town to buy the paint and supplies I need.

carpet floors=minimate collectors worst nightmare(well that and giant sewer crocadiles)

Having recently switched from carpet floors to hardwood floors, I think the hardwood might be worse. At least the carpet would kind of catch the piece when it fell, so I could shine my desk lamp onto the floor and find it. When a piece falls on the hardwood floor, it bounces approximately 18,000 times and usually vanishes under a desk or into a floor vent.

carpet floors=minimate collectors worst nightmare(well that and giant sewer crocadiles)

Having recently switched from carpet floors to hardwood floors, I think the hardwood might be worse. At least the carpet would kind of catch the piece when it fell, so I could shine my desk lamp onto the floor and find it. When a piece falls on the hardwood floor, it bounces approximately 18,000 times and usually vanishes under a desk or into a floor vent.

i can see were your coming from the reason i think carpets are worse is that i have a rug over a carpeted floor is that when i drop a peice it gets lost under the rug then when it comes to vacuming time i lose half a grey hulk and two cylons

I hate it when I'm driving, and someone pulls out in front of me really fast at the last possible second, and once they get there, slow down to a crawl.

I thought everyone did that in Baton Rouge. :P

I hate when one minimate falls over and knocks the rest down in a domino effect...

i hate it when my minimates donimo over and the one falls behind my display cabinet......Invaders cap, i'm looking at you!!!

i also hate people being signed off work on long term sick and then when they are resting they get spotted by my wife in our local ASDA (wall-mart)

I hate it when I can't find the droids I'm looking for. What gives with that?

...and I also hate when I lose a part that is entirely unique, only to be replaced by a part that is "almost" the same (SDCC human torch with an orange foot from invaders torch. close, but no cigar :P)

I hate it when I have the perfect parts for a custom, but they just don't quite work together. Like, the hand just won't stay in the arm, or the mask doesn't fit over the head, or the things got M.F.N.S (Minimate Floppy Neck Syndrome). I've got one custom in which the legs won't stay in the torso! Never saw that one before....

I hate it when I have the perfect parts for a custom, but they just don't quite work together. Like, the hand just won't stay in the arm, or the mask doesn't fit over the head, or the things got M.F.N.S (Minimate Floppy Neck Syndrome). I've got one custom in which the legs won't stay in the torso! Never saw that one before....

Put a drop of superglue on the joint, rub the pieces around in it for a few seconds, then separate them and let them dry for 2 hours. When you put them back together they should fit tighter. If not, rinse and repeat.

for Aapje :banana:

sorry, had to do it

I hate it when 98% of my minimates are in boxes in the basement because I have no place to display them at the moment.

BS

ARG! *going apesh#t insane*

their yellowness and lengte are mocking me <_<

i hate it when my minimates keep falling down...that and bananas

I like bananas. And when your minimates fall down. :biggrin:

I hate when I can't find the part I'm looking for. 20 minutes of digging through the parts bin only to discover I used the Nightwing hands on something else.

I also hate that there are no good stores in my town to buy the paint and supplies I need.

are you satan? :P

in my town they have all recources but no minimates :confused:

I hate when you get a new minimate, and you notice something wrong with it, even if it's small like paint chipped or a little scratch, and you can't let it go, like my new cap has some paint chipped on the mask, right on his chin, it's not much, but it still bothers me, also when you get a mate and it has a hole or dent on it's head, you know the ones that usually appear in the back or side of the head, but instead it's right on the face!!><, I also hate the fact that my LCS don't sell mates, and that my Local TRU is an hour away!, and when you get there, there's nothing good available!,

I also hate those hunters from resident evil 3, you try to run away from them, but instead the ambush you and unlike other monsters that keep hitting you and make your health go down!, they lunge at you and cut your head off(a one hit KO!), so have to keep doing it over and over until you figured out how to get pass em!

I hate when your trying to type reply or comment to thread on your psp, and it won't let you finish the whole comment!(due to the word limit), so you have to go on the computer like I'm doing right now!

there my rant is over, for now :D