UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Know what I hate?

I hate spending on hour argueing with a tech support person, only to have it end with the equivilent of "Gosh, you're right sir, that is messed up just the way you think it is, but there's nothing I can do about it. Unfortuneatly I can't transfer you to the correct department directly, let me give you another 800 number so you can start this whole process over with a new tech that, after the hour of wrangling, might be able to actually do something about it. Thanks for calling, we value your business."

I hate spending on hour argueing with a tech support person, only to have it end with the equivilent of "Gosh, you're right sir, that is messed up just the way you think it is, but there's nothing I can do about it. Unfortuneatly I can't transfer you to the correct department directly, let me give you another 800 number so you can start this whole process over with a new tech that, after the hour of wrangling, might be able to actually do something about it. Thanks for calling, we value your business."

At least they're not charging you :< The warranty on my HP printer expired so they won't even help me.

I hate when you get a new minimate, and you notice something wrong with it, even if it's small like paint chipped or a little scratch, and you can't let it go, like my new cap has some paint chipped on the mask, right on his chin, it's not much, but it still bothers me, also when you get a mate and it has a hole or dent on it's head, you know the ones that usually appear in the back or side of the head, but instead it's right on the face!!><, I also hate the fact that my LCS don't sell mates, and that my Local TRU is an hour away!, and when you get there, there's nothing good available!,

I also hate those hunters from resident evil 3, you try to run away from them, but instead the ambush you and unlike other monsters that keep hitting you and make your health go down!, they lunge at you and cut your head off(a one hit KO!), so have to keep doing it over and over until you figured out how to get pass em!

I hate when your trying to type reply or comment to thread on your psp, and it won't let you finish the whole comment!(due to the word limit), so you have to go on the computer like I'm doing right now!

there my rant is over, for now :D

I've had cuts on the faces of new Minimates :<

i hate when yu get a minimate that is either missing peice or pieces that break instantly

ex:

i bought a sentry/cage pack last year sentry came bald it pissed me off(luckily i was still in the parking lot and my lcs owner is real nice so i got an extra pack)

ex2:

i bought a wanda/pietro pack and wanda came with her leg bent and when i unbent her leg it snapped in half

i hate when yu get a minimate that is either missing peice or pieces that break instantly

ex:

i bought a sentry/cage pack last year sentry came bald it pissed me off(luckily i was still in the parking lot and my lcs owner is real nice so i got an extra pack)

ex2:

i bought a wanda/pietro pack and wanda came with her leg bent and when i unbent her leg it snapped in half

o like the DOFP Wolverine I got a month ago which I had been tracking down forever, and the second I take him out of the tray, his leg/hip peg snaps off in the leg joint.... a variant no less, GRRRRR

• 1 month later...