UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Au Revoir

Having just realised that TBT has the letters S.....T......A.....F......F below his avatar I am left with no choice...I'm afraid it's goodbye guys. :(

It was fun .... I'll miss you *

*one or two of you at least.

buttheadsmate.

Edited by buttheadsmate

I'm surprised so few people had commented on it. :D

Did he accept it as a bribe in order to return?

Seriously, since TBT! often introduces new AA/DST pics as MMMV exclusives by starting a new thread, I thought this "staff" thing should just make this a little more "official". In that sense I'm fine with it. (He didn't got a 44. Magnum as staff member accessory, did he?!? :blink:)

You lot do realise I now have the power to delete this thread and ban anyone who says anything I disagree with! :D

T.

p.s. You lasted a whole 10 mins before making another post after this... BHM you're such an attention seeking whore sometimes! ( I suppose someone has to be now I have another responibility!)

You lot do realise I now have the power to delete this thread and ban anyone who says anything I disagree with! :D

T.

p.s. You lasted a whole 10 mins before making another post after this... BHM you're such an attention seeking whore sometimes! ( I suppose someone has to be now I have another responibility!)

You know the quote don't you TBT "With great big delete buttons comes great responsibility"

You know the quote don't you TBT "With great big delete buttons comes great responsibility"

Bwhahahah haaaahaaahaahaaahaaaaaaaaaa. *twiddles evil mustache*

Responsibility is overrated and it never stopped Rad!

T.

TBT has always been an unofficial staff member as he helps me with a lot of behind the scenes stuff and usually posts the scoops that DST sends me. After I banished him to the negative zone for some re-education, he is now deemed to be just crazy enough to for official duty.

Hee, hee, I posted "duty"...

Bwhahahah haaaahaaahaahaaahaaaaaaaaaa. *twiddles evil mustache*

Responsibility is overrated and it never stopped Rad!

T.

*arches eyebrow*

I wonder if moderators can suspend each other? :mrt:

Well, seeing as buttheadsmate has now moved on to the great LCS in the sky, I think it's only fair we pay him a little tribute, no?

Ahh, the good ol' days...

Picture_23.jpg

(This was the only photograph of BHM I could find :()

Well, the title of "Ass. Mod." is still available. Mister PL relinquished that a while back and maybe TBT should be christened with that title? :P

Anyway, I was fearing that another has quit this addiction but this is still sad. I believe that this ‘verse is big enough for everybody to live relatively peacefully. Goodbye BHM. We’ll keep a light on for ya, just in case! ;)