UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Au Revoir

Aw c'mon BHM, really?!? Well, here's to ya (raises a can of Red Stripe). I'll miss you!

Cue end-theme:

*Though I suspect he'll still be "lurking" or rise like a phoenix in the form of a new avatar in the events of Doctor Who or more BSG 'mates being announced! ;)

My 'congratulations' to my friend Timbo on his appointment as Staff has obviously backfired....on me! TBT & I have had our small 'differences' in the past & I'm sure we will again but there isn't a better man for the job as Staff & he joins a great team of mods on a great forum.

All the best Timbo....the MMMV is blessed again with your presence.

Perhaps he'll do me a favour & delete this thread :D

My 'congratulations' to my friend Timbo on his appointment as Staff has obviously backfired....on me! TBT & I have had our small 'differences' in the past & I'm sure we will again but there isn't a better man for the job as Staff & he joins a great team of mods on a great forum.

:blush: so you got the PM saying I'd delete your account for real if you didn't come back and say REALLY nice things about me :D

T.

Now who will defend the youngest member on the forum when he posts obscene words as a topic???!!!!NOOO! sh*t im screwed

Well, the title of "Ass. Mod." is still available. Mister PL relinquished that a while back and maybe TBT should be christened with that title? :P

Not sure that "relinquished" was the right term but, yeah, TBT would make a fine Ass Mod.

(I'm gonna let someone else figure out the connection between the titles "staff" and "ass mod." There's something funny there but I can't put my finger on it.)

:blush: so you got the PM saying I'd delete your account for real if you didn't come back and say REALLY nice things about me :D

T.

lol screencap please

OMG, total confusement....

Bye BHM :(

See you the next time you log on....probably this evening :P

But(t) is this serieus?

I am now genuinely sorry I started this. I am not going anywhere ......despite the hopes of a few.

Nobody else would have me anyway :(

BHM when this whole thing is over, I think you and I should get an apartment together!

seriously though, good to see you still around man.

This is going to sound stupid... REALLY stupid... But I just realized that "Au Revoir" if the french word for "goodbye". I kept thinking it said One More Reservoir. Weird.

Why can't the french learn to spell?! :P

The title of Quentin Tarantino's movie "Reservoir Dogs" actually derives from someone missunderstanding (and misspronouncing) Louis Malle's movie title "Au revoir, les enfants" ("Goodbye, Children"). Personne n'est parfait! :D

And on topic: I hope "BHM: Resurrection" isn't one of those lame (or even lamer) sequels...