Secret Wars Box Set

drgnrbrn316

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 525
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is probably a lotion for that.

Nah, this cool black skin spread all over my body, and I got really strong and fast and stuff, so I think I will keep it. The only cons seem to be that I walk like John Travolta, do elaborate dance routines in bars, and act like an asshole in general. Small price to pay. :D

Nah, this cool black skin spread all over my body, and I got really strong and fast and stuff, so I think I will keep it. The only cons seem to be that I walk like John Travolta, do elaborate dance routines in bars, and act like an asshole in general. Small price to pay. :D

You're also prone to eating brains, and you'll develop a bit of a strong fear to fire and loud noises. You might also grow a few extra mouths, if the Sinister Spider-Man mini-series is any indication.

There is probably a lotion for that.

Don't forget having an emo hairstyle Luke.

THAT is where I would draw the line.

I need a jar of that lotion :whistling:

bhm waits for the inevitable......

It puts the lotion in the basket.

Nor can I .... 'Silence of the Lambs' ..... 'Battlesheep Galactica ' ....& finally

............ 'Goatbusters'.......

I'd have killed for Alpaca Chino in that 'Goatfather ' set ....wouldn't ewe?

I like the poster on the back of the packet.

Alpaca Chino?

Really?

Good one. I, again, nearly spat coffee on my monitor.

Stop being funny Bhm.

Surprisingly I am REALLY looking forward to this set. I didn't think I would honestly.

As usual, the actual figures do look somehow better than the prototypes, and I want them much more having seen them than I did beforehand.

Surprisingly I am REALLY looking forward to this set. I didn't think I would honestly.

As usual, the actual figures do look somehow better than the prototypes, and I want them much more having seen them than I did beforehand.

I'm still not really impressed. This will likely be a pass.

I'll just get the Monica off of ebay sometime down the road. Still too ticked off about Storm to get this. The Beyonder wasn't even shown in Secret Wars...plus he's just sooo lame looking.

Likewise I'm skipping this one because of the whole storm poll shinanigans!

T.

Sometimes I wish that I could resist the charm of Minimates based on moral principles.

I also wish that someone else here would share my appreciation of the Secret Wars cover on the back of the package :(

I personally love it.

And I think it would be awesome if they included a little poster in the box set.

Sometimes I wish that I could resist the charm of Minimates based on moral principles.

I also wish that someone else here would share my appreciation of the Secret Wars cover on the back of the package :(

Don't get me wrong I LOVE that minimateized cover!, so much so that I might see if I can talk someone into letting me have/post a higher res version.

T.