UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Dark Avengers box set

CortherX

HAMMER; it's the new SHIELD. And doesn't have an definition yet, both in the book and in real life. :lol:

zodiac dubbed H.A.M.M.E.R. "How All Maniacal Mandates Engender Retribution" haha.

you guys should read that comic, zodiac #1 is out now, and #2 comes out later in july.

can't wait to get both DA sets, and thunderbolts :D

• Replies 423
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Yep I see the description is still wrong and there is still no add to cart of purcahse button just add to wish list. I wonder how much this will cost at the Entertainment Earth booth, which is where I am going to get mine. I hope it isn't 20$ at the show! There isn't anything spectacular enough in the set to warrant it being 5 bucks more than it should be!

Grrrr. Is it just me or is there still no purchase button for the set? Oops. The description is still wrong too. Come on, tru. Get it together!

I seem to recall them saying that this set wouldn't be available for purchase at TRU until either the first day of SDCC or after SDCC. That might help explain why you can't pre-order the set right now.

well, i guess i haven't missed out on this set after all--- it's just not available for sale yet.

damn, between this set and the bullseye/moonstone 2-pack TRU is really starting to be a huge pain in my hairy ass...

http://www.artasylum.com/gallery/DarkReignPoster/

I hope this is included in the boxed sets

sweet!

lame toysrus not rounding 19.99 up to 20. it won't give me free shipping unless i get something else from the list to bump it up past 20.

oh well, just bought something else from the list. figured it is 5 bucks off the normal price since I would be paying 5 shipping anyways. Hopefully i'll be able to return the superhero squad set to toysrus, they usually give you at least a store credit for online items that they carry instore with the manifest receipt. lets just hope the free shipping promo doesn't mess it up on the return.

I'm glad these were in stock, I was worried they'd be swooped up. then i'd have half a team.

Edited by scorpiokyle

Since I'm broke, and my wallet is already hurting from the comic con exclusives, not to mention comic book summer events, I hope they sell them in stores later, I Need that Iron patriot! till then I wait

Since I'm broke, and my wallet is already hurting from the comic con exclusives, not to mention comic book summer events, I hope they sell them in stores later, I Need that Iron patriot! till then I wait

The Dark Reign set specifically states that it will not be available in stores - see the last line of the item description

Edited by captain_cbecker

The Dark Reign set specifically states that it will not be available in stores - see the last line of the item description

crap.... guess i have to save up again...

Warning: The Entertainment Earth booth at SDCC will most likely have a horrible line if you just want the Dark Avengers #1 set. I heard from DSTMatt that they capped the line during preview night. I'm considering ordering it online or see if someone in front of the line will buy a few for me...

I just got a notice that my TRU Dark Avengers set was shipped out.

My fingers are crossed on my pre-order w/AFX for the SDCC09 set.

I have to add that I am a complete sucker for the Dark Avengers. It just really mixes up the status quot in ways that Marvel editorial has been doing since Civil War. The new Ms. Marvel and Dark Wolverine books are just excellent. If anyone is interested I will certainly write up an article on the Dark Reign minis on my blog http://dailypop.wordpress.com/ as well to bring you up to speed.

I just got a notice that my TRU Dark Avengers set was shipped out.

My fingers are crossed on my pre-order w/AFX for the SDCC09 set.

I have to add that I am a complete sucker for the Dark Avengers. It just really mixes up the status quot in ways that Marvel editorial has been doing since Civil War. The new Ms. Marvel and Dark Wolverine books are just excellent. If anyone is interested I will certainly write up an article on the Dark Reign minis on my blog http://dailypop.wordpress.com/ as well to bring you up to speed.

me too dude, I'm all about dark avengers and ellis run on thunderbolts!! so yeah write about it on your blog, I'll read it!

new Ms.marvel's book is great, artwork is nothing special though...

Yes, I was stunned by Ellis' run and am actually quite enjoying the new issues as well (there was a dip in quality for a moment there, though).

(I have written about the Thunderbolts here: http://dailypop.wordpress.com/2008/01/05/w...s-thunderbolts/ and here: http://dailypop.wordpress.com/2009/05/24/t...olts-version-3/ and Ms Marvel here: http://dailypop.wordpress.com/2009/03/13/ms-marvel/ in case anyone is interested.)