UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Ghostbusters Minimates-Movies

Problem solved! LOL

I order online from Hastings whenever they have one of their 30% off used CDs/DVDs sale. I've probably ordered from them dozens of times by now. But I don't thnk I've ever seen a brick and mortar store in person.

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

UK Collector I picked up a set of the Ghostbusters 12" figures at Big lots. I am not sure what I'll do with it, so if you want it, drop me a line. I can snap a few pics if you like.

I'd go with angry.

596867-ghostbusters2_3.jpg

Does anyone want DST to offer a bank of the Statue of Liberty? It doesn't even have to be under the Ghostbusters brand. After looking for large banks of Lady Liberty and coming up short (literally), it seems there might be a market for such a vinyl bank. I'm sure the gift shop at Ellis Island would order a few.

I don't know if that angry listing is real, I need to see if we are offering that one yet.

And if you think about it, the 11" one is $23. This one is more than twice as tall, more than twice as wide, and more than twice as deep, which means it's more than eight times the plastic, and takes up more than eight times the space in a shipping container. It all adds up, cost-wise.

It also weighs eight times as much. It's heavy. Like, statue heavy.

And if you think about it, the 11" one is $23. This one is more than twice as tall, more than twice as wide, and more than twice as deep, which means it's more than eight times the plastic, and takes up more than eight times the space in a shipping container. It all adds up, cost-wise.

It also weighs eight times as much. It's heavy. Like, statue heavy.

I just think it would sell better if people could get multiple looks out of one unit. At $120, what's another $10-$20 to add a swap out additional head?

I just don't see a lot of people wanting more than one style of these willing to shell out $100+ for each version if, in fact, DST decides to offer more than one version.

Edited by youbastards

Confirmed that listing is legit. I guess we're making both. But the head is not removable on either version. Coins come out through one of the feet, not the neck. I don't know why this one is engineered differently than the little one, but I assume there are reasons that would make interchangeable parts not possible. People may not buy both, but I think we'll sell out of both, and that's just based on feedback at the booth.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Is the color in that picture pretty accurate to the colors in-hand? They look almost yellow there, as opposed to the more tan color they seem to be in the solicitation pictures.

Edited by karamazov80