UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Ghostbusters Minimates-Movies

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

me to this is a great wave

I can't wait to get ahold of these suckers!

That's how the TRU exclusive Dark Avengers set was handled last year. EE was also selling Dexter bobbleheads, and happened to have a signing with the cast the same time I was there for the mates. There was a three-hour line, and I was really bummed that I might not be able to get the set.

I was poking around near the register, and the guy told me I needed to get in line if I was there to buy the Dexter bobbleheads. I told him I was there for the Minimates, he shot me a "the mini-what?" look, then let me jump the bobblehead line to buy the set. :lol:

I'll be honest that I like the looks of it (other than Dana's hair).

And from TRU's point of veiw, last year's Marvel set couldn't have been that big of a success if they still have them on clearance a year later (of course, starting them off at $20 was a bad move). I totally understand why they went this route and I'm ready to believe this set will sell better.

Got an email from TRU.com that the Mayor/Subway ghost pack I pre-ordered was shipping. No info on the other sets but they will probably follow shortly.

I got that today, too. Supposedly Janosz and Ray are backordered... c'mon TRU.com - make my day!