UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

1/6 Scale Action Figures

karamazov80

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I plan on buying him either way; next to Banner at that table they'll be a great display, and i don't want an actual Iron Man on my shelf (just a personal preference. Buy one and i'll be in for all of them). The likeness could be better though, none of any of them are really RDJ to me.

It'll probably be upwards of 300 with that ridiculous base though. :glare:

Still wavering back and forth on Bane. On the one hand, Widow is still delayed and i can afford it. He's got a really intimidating shelf presence too. On the other hand, i'm still not too thrilled by the look and he's pretty bare bones for that price tag. And i'd rather have a Ra's al Ghul or Commissioner Gordon.

The Boss...looks better in the in-hand pics. Still a shame how bad they missed the mark but she'll be so beyond cheap on the aftermarket that i can put her off for a longggggg time. Hopefully until they announce a jungle version.

Edited by Twisted Two-Face

I think the Hong Kong price puts that Stark around $220.

Enterbay's exclusive Jordan has been released. Looks magnificent.

h00mERi.jpg

Rainman announced his next figures will be Jules and Vincent from Pulp Fiction. Iminime team is doing the guy from Memento (with Trevor Grove sculpting!) and most likely John McClane.

I could only buy that if he included a golf uniform and Bugs Bunny.

Boss's eBay pics of the headsculpt look...really good actually. Not sure what's up with the professional photographers not capturing that look but she's not anywhere near as bad as we've seen. Zip up the suit and you've got a nice figure right there.

Widow...looks worse. Not sure if they're screwing with the face but that's not the Widow we've been seeing. That hair was such a stupid mistake.

Don't know anything about that site, but that's a fantastic deal if true.

I ended up buying that Snake Eyes and it came today. It's a fantastic figure.

photobucket-22123-1360437937198.jpg

I don't think I would have ever thought about buying it if I hadn't been so cheap, so now I'm not sure if I want to keep it or possibly

flip it

and get Bane who's looking really great in recent in-hand pictures.

Damn, I am a sucker for good deals, even if they are still gaudy, overpriced figures masquerading as good deals. But I shall resist! I would just end up re-selling anyway, and selling big stuff with small parts that can be damaged and create unhappy buyers isn't my idea of a good time.

Don't know anything about that site, but that's a fantastic deal if true.

I ended up buying that Snake Eyes and it came today. It's a fantastic figure.

photobucket-22123-1360437937198.jpg

I don't think I would have ever thought about buying it if I hadn't been so cheap, so now I'm not sure if I want to keep it or possibly

flip it

and get Bane who's looking really great in recent in-hand pictures.

damn id love that for $40