UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Luke314pi's Customs (New customs October 5th)

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some new customs from the past few weeks:

Miracle Man

miracleman.jpg

The usual mix of stickers and paint.

Zombie Iron Fist

zombieironfist.jpg

I have lots of extra Iron Fist figures, so I thought I would have fun with one of them. If anyone else would like a zombie version, he would be $12.

Vincent from the Catherine video game

vincent1.jpg

vincent2.jpg

This was a request from my wife, who loved this game dearly. His horns and pillow are sculpted with Fixit Sculpt. Face and chest are stickers. His block is one of the many different blocks from this game, and it is made from stickers on top of a wooden block. Here is a screenshot if you are not familiar with the character:

vincent3-1.jpg

• 1 month later...

In case you missed them at CustomCon, I unveiled minimates from Dead Alive and Pirates of the Caribbean. Here are a few other customs I have done in the last few weeks:

Dream

dream1.jpg

Some fun with the same filters I use for ProtoPlanet:

dream2.jpg

Dream has a hair piece sculpted from Fixit Sculpt, stickers for his face and chest, and a cape modified from Bison.

Death

death-1.jpg

Death has a modified Alice hairpiece, and stickers for her face, chest, back, and shins.

3-D (One of Biff's gang in BTTF)

3d.jpg

Sticker for face, other parts gathered from parts bin.

Zed (Sean Connery) from Zardoz

zardoz.jpg

I made this for my wife's secret santa recipient in her group of friends, as the person she received loves Zardoz. If you haven't seen it, you can watch it on Netflix right now. It's hard to describe, but there is a giant stone head that pukes guns, and Sean Connery wears this outfit for most of the movie:

zed.jpg

Coming soon is more Age of Apocalypse! :)

BROOCH!!! Bring me a brooch so I might gouge out mine eyes, for what has been seen can not be unseen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Luke, will you make a video showing off all your Dr. Who customs? I just started 2007 season and F###in' love it. I saw a glimpse of them in your Displaying Minimates video. Please tell me you made a 9th and 10th doctor minimates. Call me crazy, but Mickey was a memorable character too! It's becoming one of my fave shows alltime and now I need minimates. Also, did you buy any of those micro figures that came out? They look cool and there's a Tardis set coming out I guess too. always a pleasure.

That's not a bad idea! I am actually going to be doing some work on my shelves in late January, so while the minimates are down, it would be a good time to make a quick video. Plus I have one or two Doctor Who customs finished that I haven't taken pics of yet, and a half dozen more that are in various stages of completion. :)

I have several of the micro figures, with the intention of converting them to minimates. The Cybermen heads work well on minimate bodies. My kids also have several of them that they play with. Here is my 10th Doctor with the character builder Tardis:

Tardis.jpg

That's not a bad idea! I am actually going to be doing some work on my shelves in late January, so while the minimates are down, it would be a good time to make a quick video. Plus I have one or two Doctor Who customs finished that I haven't taken pics of yet, and a half dozen more that are in various stages of completion. :)

I have several of the micro figures, with the intention of converting them to minimates. The Cybermen heads work well on minimate bodies. My kids also have several of them that they play with. Here is my 10th Doctor with the character builder Tardis:

Tardis.jpg

perfect size.I cant wait to see who you have made this time :biggrin: