UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

New Q&A stuff from AA's site

Reideen1313

Here's one change I've noticed:

Dio (Used to be a fun guy but is now very whiny...)

Seriously get over it, when we see concept art it's exactly that concept art, It's DST's perfect world idea of what they want to do. Things like budget and factory limitations may cause changes to that.

The same goes for the box art, Due to design and print run times the images are usually done from paint master prototypes, it's not possible to have the final procuct printed on the box.

It's not going to change either, so you either need to get over it and accept reasonable realities or find something else to collect!

T.

I'll get over it, but on my own terms. I just wish someone had said back then that prototypes shown at Toy Fair will vary from the final product. It would also help if there was a disclaimer on the packaging or on DST's site that the final product may vary.

And lol MoC###, you're on my ignore list so don't bother responding to me. I can't see what you said in this thread and I'm not going to.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's one change I've noticed:

Dio (Used to be a fun guy but is now very whiny...)

Seriously get over it, when we see concept art it's exactly that concept art, It's DST's perfect world idea of what they want to do. Things like budget and factory limitations may cause changes to that.

The same goes for the box art, Due to design and print run times the images are usually done from paint master prototypes, it's not possible to have the final procuct printed on the box.

It's not going to change either, so you either need to get over it and accept reasonable realities or find something else to collect!

T.

I'll get over it, but on my own terms. I just wish someone had said back then that prototypes shown at Toy Fair will vary from the final product. It would also help if there was a disclaimer on the packaging or on DST's site that the final product may vary.

And lol MoC###, you're on my ignore list so don't bother responding to me. I can't see what you said in this thread and I'm not going to.

Not to join the fight, but that wasn't exactly the best idea...he said that he was called whiny once because he was and hopes you don't take anything of what he said personally... :blush: He didn't "fight" your statement again.

Personally, although i do agree with him, i say that this is pretty much settled. We all know that DST isn't going to be able to make everything "super-awsomely-perfect" exactly the wait we want it to be, but a few minor details aren't going to ruin what turns out to still be awsome. In fact, until you pointed out the things you did mention, Dio, i had only noticed the swords and the mask, both of which i was happy they had changed. some changes we'll like, some we won't, and we'll all ALWAYS have our own opions. What's the point in fighting over who's right?? Honestly, who really cares THAT BAD who is?? Can't we just call this over, all go back to being friends, and look forward to some awsome, yet slightly altered (probably) Minimates in the future?? :blush:

I kind of like seeing all of the questions from kids. It goes to show that the minimates in TRU thing is catching on, and I like the enthusiasm of some of the kids' questions. Sure they're the same old ones we've seen before, but from a different demographic.

Also: Damn yoouuu Hasbro! Let DST make some GI Joe mates. Those GI Joe superhero squad figures are on clearance all over the place here. DST knows how to load figures down with weaponse and goodies. Do it Hasbro, if you are reading this, or I come up to Rhode Island and start giving out swirlies.

Little bit of hope for Songbird/Swordsman fans in this one though.

I read that answer as Swordsman will be coming out, but not sure about Songbird. Am I the only one who thought that might be what he meant?

Yeah, I thought the odds of a Swordsman minimate getting released before Songbird were stronger too. Swordsman seems to have more of that "name recognition" thing going for him and I think only us Multiversers had been clamoring for Songbird. Everybody knows girl superheroes don't sell!!! ;)

Well - she is a main playable character in the new MUA2 game, right? Hopefully this will raise her profile a bit and make a minimate more likely?

Cesium made me remember that Hasbro answer; i can't believe DST tried to persue Transformers minimates!! That is just so...awsome. I'm not the world's biggest TF fan in ANY way, but even i'd buy these; could you imagine if DST was able to make enough extra pieces to actually have them TRANSFORM?! Hot damn!! :lol:

And if it would get me Baroness, Destro, Scarlett, and the bald guy in tan with the black bandanna and goatee, i'm all for swirleying Hasbro employees. Espeically if i don't get my White Crown of the Phoenix. ;)

wowzers I made someone's ignore list... :confused:

moc847

Lol I wouldn't worry about it I probably have dozens of folks out there that have me on ignore!

The sad part is they get to read edited highlights from quotes in other posts that probably sound WAY worse that what I actually said!

Dio: I will assume that the MoC### means MoCROW and not anything else or you are skating on thin ice, name calling is unacceptable no matter what history you have with another member.

T.

p.s. Yeah great job Luke I also smiled when I saw that comment about the Psycho set.

p.p.s. TTF you need to go back and find one of Nervouses earlier customs a transforming Optimus Prime that had robot and truck modes!

Actually # means it's a number sign, I can't be bothered to remember the numbers he puts in his signature. Should I have put x's instead, where x is any number?

Hmm... in that case I owe you an apology :blush: , I hadn't noticed he did that & I guess watching people snip at each other on the internet for so long made me assume the worse!

T.

wowzers I made someone's ignore list... :confused:

moc847

You used to be on my 'ignore' list but you have been elevated to my 'ignorant' list :) whilst I am ,apparently, on TBT's 'ignite' list. :D

Can you guess who's in my 'ignoramus' list?

Question 2 . Which famous movie started with a list????? (Even Trekker won't get this one :no:)

Sorry, I wasn't 'list'ening. Say that again?

I didn't even get a chance to answer the question. I guess I've been a little too list-less lately.

and I believe it is I who is on the ignoramus list.

See I even spelled the word wrong.

Do I get a MMM no-prize?