UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

New Q&A stuff from AA's site

Reideen1313

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

See I even spelled the word wrong.

You got W...O...R...D right but sadly you may have misspelt S...P....E...L...T :no:

I r cun spall gud*

*I,too,speak Gaelic & maybe 'I am ' but I'll tell you this "felk ye merup thy berup munchin cun.....spall tupps!" :angry:

Edited by buttheadsmate

See I even spelled the word wrong.

You got W...O...R...D right but sadly you may have misspelt S...P....E...L...T :no:

I r cun spall gud*

*I,too,speak Gaelic & maybe 'I am ' but I'll tell you this "felk ye merup thy berup munchin cun.....spall tupps!" :angry:

lol

You can really speak Gaelic?

I thought it had something to do with released figures not always matching control art.......

Well, not just the control art but also the prototypes which were used on the back of the boxes. If you look on the back of the Wolverine/Deadpool and Dark Avengers #2 boxes, you can't find those masks inside the product. As was seen at Toy Fair the mask for Deadpool was already made.

http://i32.tinypic.com/2cz9c7o.jpg

(the picture on the left is taken from the packaging)

I thought it had something to do with released figures not always matching control art.......

Well, not just the control art but also the prototypes which were used on the back of the boxes. If you look on the back of the Wolverine/Deadpool and Dark Avengers #2 boxes, you can't find those masks inside the product. As was seen at Toy Fair the mask for Deadpool was already made.

DIO give it up...

You comments make me wonder if you return every box of cornflakes to the store after opening them because the ones in the picture on the front of the box do not exactly match those inside!

You need to chill out and let it go, because right now you are coming across as a ranty nutcase who is acting more than a little precious!

T.

DIO give it up...

You comments make me wonder if you return every box of cornflakes to the store after opening them because the ones in the picture on the front of the box do not exactly match those inside!

You need to chill out and let it go, because right now you are coming across as a ranty nutcase who is acting more than a little precious!

T.

Precious?

Precious?

precious definition pre¡¤cious (pres̸h¡äəs)

adjective

1.of great price or value; costly

2.of great desirability; held in high esteem precious rights

3.beloved; dear

4.very fastidious, overrefined, or affected, as in behavior, language, etc.

5.very great a precious liar

Etymology: ME < OFr precios < L pretiosus < pretium, price

I'll let you decide which of these I was implying.

T.

Precious?

precious definition pre¡¤cious (pres̸h¡äəs)

adjective

1.of great price or value; costly

2.of great desirability; held in high esteem precious rights

3.beloved; dear

4.very fastidious, overrefined, or affected, as in behavior, language, etc.

5.very great a precious liar

Etymology: ME < OFr precios < L pretiosus < pretium, price

I'll let you decide which of these I was implying.

T.

I'm guessing definition 2.

amiright?

No Rocky 3 ! I would have loved a 2" Mr.T , I remember seeing the control art early projected ideas which were cute :(

I am officially despondent we're never getting this set now :(

DMC10954.jpg

edit: HOLY CRAP! Hogan's not wearing anything under his belt! :sick:

Yep that is probably the saddest a set cancellation ever!

As for the pic: I pity the fool who gets into the ring with a a wrestler without pants!!

T.

p.s. Good job BHM & NR for getting this show back on track, you both get virtual cookies from me!

Would you guys please never post that picture again? It depresses me.

No offense to BSG fans, but the fact that we got a crap-load of boring BSG junk after that line's "death" while we'll apparently never get these is criminal.

Maybe if they'd releaed the sets out of order, sales of the Rocky 3 set would have kept the line going. I passed on the first two, but would have snatched that one up in a skinny minute.

Edited by Mirymate

DIO give it up...

T.

Just clarifying that control art=/=prototypes for Doc, as we didn't see control art for Hawkeye. I wasn't ranting, though it seems you are.

DIO give it up...

T.

Just clarifying that control art=/=prototypes for Doc, as we didn't see control art for Hawkeye. I wasn't ranting, though it seems you are.

man you would think these were DIO's creations or something...let it go! repeat after me, the sun is warm, the grass is green.... it is just a toy....

moc847

Nope, not ranting just requesting you stop making such an arse of yourself, because at somepoint those little jabs ( yes he was taking the piss of you, as are many others across the board) are going to cross a line and I/we as staff are going to have to step in and police them and would rather resolve it before it gets to that point.

T.

p.s. Please see the guidelines regarding sig content.

• 4 weeks later...

It sounds (not surprisingly) like more Ghostbusters are in the bag, Godfather is, of course, dead (probably), Alpha Flight is very possible, and no more T2. . .I hope that they mean after the next planned TRU series, but fear that they don't.

Edited by karamazov80