UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Spirit Minimates

I'll definitely pick these up when they go on clearance :buttrock: Need a Question figure!

we ALL need a question figure, thanks for nothing DCD. :angry:

I am really excited for this set but have not decided if i will be getting one or two box-sets. I got a week to figure it out.

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:ermm: Color me confused. There's already a figure of The Question.

http://minimatedatabase.com/figure.php?i=473

Probably they mean the male Question

We do. The colors on Spirit are almost exactly the same as man-question, and with the fedora and a head-twist, you got him. And for this i'll be buying two sets. Man-Question is just that cool; screw Renee Montoya.

Ah. Well, now you can color me ignorant. I had no idea there were more than one Question - just goes to show how little I know about the DC 'verse.

Ah. Well, now you can color me ignorant. I had no idea there were more than one Question - just goes to show how little I know about the DC 'verse.

My interest in Question is mostly due to the JLU cartoon. Jeffrey Combs :buttrock:

Oh Hell yes!!

Supergirl: What, do you go through my trash?!?!

Question: Oh, please!!......I go through everyone's trash.

Classic lines like that are just awsome.

Man, I want these 'Mates sumthin awful, but I'm losing interest with every passing week, and I'm sure its the same for other fan's so I can't imagine what impact they'll have on the casual buyer at this late stage. I just hope their release corresponds with the dvd release.