UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

holy s#!t another ironman boxset

Mattallica

Iron Man Movie Hostile Takeover Minimates Box Set

From the action-packed blockbuster Iron Man movie comes this exclusive set from Diamond Select Toys! This assortment features four new Minimates not available anywhere else: Final Battle versions of both Iron Man and Iron Monger will show off amazing battle-damaged sculpts while the business side of the Iron Man story will be met with Playboy Tony Stark and the ill-intentioned Raza.

http://us.st12.yimg.com/us.st.yimg.com/I/a..._2012_110114474

These two-inch Minimates were designed and sculpted by Art Asylum and include multiple accessories and points of articulation.

Old news :) this is already posted in another thread I believe, after AFX posted a thumbnail on their site.

These look awesome AFX had proto's on show. So, yeah two are retreads but they are so darn cool and shiny that it's worth it.

T.

• 3 months later...

OOOOOOO! that is cool.

Does anyone think that the small hole on the back of movie ironman are to allow "battle damaged mark III" ironman's wings to snap on?

if so will we be able to take them off battle damaged wings and put them on regular with little to no effort, or will they be glued in, causing work and glue and dropping of the F-bomb?

• 4 weeks later...

You're right MiniFiend, the hairpiece and the suit are just perfect. But I'd do a decal for the face and use that sunglasses one of the minimates comes with as accessory. I don't know who it is, but I'm pretty sure I saw it when browsing through the database site...

____

Edit: Ah, just remembered: Season 2 Jack Bauer.

Edited by Bob Harris

man, i really didnt want to order one of these, but they look 10X better than the protos!

iron monger feels like a total waste of a spot though...

yeah its really a throw away set, not that the mates are horrible, but really unnescessary.

two very simple repaints and two boring civilians, i'd rather have had the Ghost rider movie mates have come out as a boxset than this unneeded one.

man, i really didnt want to order one of these, but they look 10X better than the protos!

yeah its really a throw away set, not that the mates are horrible, but really unnescessary.

two very simple repaints and two boring civilians, i'd rather have had the Ghost rider movie mates have come out as a boxset than this unneeded one.

More Ironman figures are never "unneeded".

We now have every character in the movie short of the Shield guy who can be done with a QC, and the general extras. Cute reporter chick for one. Gah, now I'm thinking Strawberry Fields. Thanks a lot. :P Blue dress Pepper can also be done from the Spirit box set maybe.

More Ironman figures are never "unneeded".

We now have every character in the movie short of the Shield guy who can be done with a QC, and the general extras. Cute reporter chick for one. Gah, now I'm thinking Strawberry Fields. Thanks a lot. :P Blue dress Pepper can also be done from the Spirit box set maybe.

Or Raven, which is what i use.

Question...Do Tony and Raza just have tan chests under their clothes?? I've been needing blank chests for some customs, and may get more than two of these if that's the case.