UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

holy s#!t another ironman boxset

Mattallica

man, i really didnt want to order one of these, but they look 10X better than the protos!

iron monger feels like a total waste of a spot though...

yeah its really a throw away set, not that the mates are horrible, but really unnescessary.

two very simple repaints and two boring civilians, i'd rather have had the Ghost rider movie mates have come out as a boxset than this unneeded one.

More Ironman figures are never "unneeded".

We now have every character in the movie short of the Shield guy who can be done with a QC, and the general extras. Cute reporter chick for one. Gah, now I'm thinking Strawberry Fields. Thanks a lot. :P Blue dress Pepper can also be done from the Spirit box set maybe.

Or Raven, which is what i use.

I don't have Raven. That thought hadn't even occoured to me. How well does that work?

post-51-1229795951_thumb.jpg

man, i really didnt want to order one of these, but they look 10X better than the protos!

yeah its really a throw away set, not that the mates are horrible, but really unnescessary.

two very simple repaints and two boring civilians, i'd rather have had the Ghost rider movie mates have come out as a boxset than this unneeded one.

We now have every character in the movie short of the Shield guy who can be done with a QC, and the general extras. Cute reporter chick for one. Gah, now I'm thinking Strawberry Fields. Thanks a lot. :P Blue dress Pepper can also be done from the Spirit box set maybe.

I don't have Raven. That thought hadn't even occoured to me. How well does that work?

Looks to slutty. Chest is a little bodacious for Pepper, and didn't she want to NOT attract attention to her being with her boss at the time? ;)

Maybe if it was a darker blue and covered a little more; otherwise, i don't see it.

Any chest pics for me??

Looks to slutty. Chest is a little bodacious for Pepper, and didn't she want to NOT attract attention to her being with her boss at the time? ;)

Maybe if it was a darker blue and covered a little more; otherwise, i don't see it.

Any chest pics for me??

I meant the Raven body. :P

These should be in at my LCS this week, will be picking them up for sure.

One question though, do Tonys glasses come off with his hair or are they painted on?

I hope mine get them too, they look so cool! :D

From the recent pictures, I would say they're painted on.

These should be in at my LCS this week, will be picking them up for sure.

One question though, do Tonys glasses come off with his hair or are they painted on?

Are you sure these are coming to LCSes, let alone this week??

I mean, for one thing they didn't get the AFX Exclusive IMTTA or Invaders sets from the summer until DECEMBER, so that seems to be a long shot. And to make it worse, this week is Christmas, so Wednesday=0 new stuff, and Thursday=0 new stuff. Hell, on Thanksgiving everything was pushed back 2 WEEKS. I wouldn't get my hopes up, if i were you.

Just saying, but i'd buy 2 if they did. And they won't. Damn does luck suck.

Yeah, I forgot about the Thanksgiving push back. I was going by the Diamond release date. My LCS gets all the AFX exclusives and looking at the date on the price tag they put my IMTTA on the pegs on 8/18/08. I guess I'll have to give them a call to see if I should bother driving there. Good point.