UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

What Are You Playing

neolego

You mean like this?

post-7-1228494110_thumb.jpg

:biggrin: B) Seems to work fine to me!

And to add something to keep it on topic... I got to play quite a lot of guitar hero at thanksgiving ( the set with the whole band, drums etc) and think I now have an addiction.

T.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That's pretty exciting Tim. (And thanks for the pic :rolleyes: )

Have you played RB? I prefer it over GHWT

Nope haven't had a chance to get ym hands on rock band seriously.

I played GHWT at my G/F's familys place and having four people playing at once was fun. I suspect here though i will likely prompt for just a guitar setup originally as it will be mostly just me and I'm broke and heard the GH guitars are nicer than the RB ones.... if/when I get a full band kit I will prob do it through rock band though.

Thoughts on differences between the two etc?

T.

That's pretty exciting Tim. (And thanks for the pic :rolleyes: )

Have you played RB? I prefer it over GHWT

Nope haven't had a chance to get ym hands on rock band seriously.

I played GHWT at my G/F's familys place and having four people playing at once was fun. I suspect here though i will likely prompt for just a guitar setup originally as it will be mostly just me and I'm broke and heard the GH guitars are nicer than the RB ones.... if/when I get a full band kit I will prob do it through rock band though.

Thoughts on differences between the two etc?

T.

I am currently so hardcore addicted to rock band it isnt even funny! and untill last night I wasnt too worried about getting the spare guitar but once I saw the wal-mart flyer and fond out that Gene Simmons axe bass is made for the Wii I am all over getting that controller. and as for the gh guitars being nicer then the rb ones I love my rb fender strat guitar more then any gh guitar I've used yet.

Jeff of the Miniacs

I've said in the past that RB is like a religion here.

That's actually why I've been TRYING to post pictures on this thread for the last month.

Who knoes, maybe someday it'll work.

As for the guitars I've tested a theory and it seems to be 95% accurate. Guitar preference comes down to whichever guitar you learned to play on. While more people I know prefer the GH there is also a large number (myself included) who would rather play on the RB. In the end it doesn't really matter since both guitars work in RB.

After I get my new drumset in January our next step will be to start to buy the different guitars out there so that EVERYONE is happy playing at our house.

I did see the Gene Simons guitar too, but only on PS2 & PS3. IS it out for 360 too?

Oh, last but not least, did you guys hear the next Metal Gear Solid is 360?

Oh, last but not least, did you guys hear the next Metal Gear Solid is 360?
Dangit!!!! I really want the Metal Gear Solid Series, but I am nothing but a lowly PSP... I only have Portable Ops :(

Maybe I could get a PS3 or 360 :rolleyes:

Get a PS3 with backwards compatability and you can get the rest of the series that still eludes those who own only the Xbox.

Epic flail Xbox owners.

[quote name='Captain Minimate' post='88740'

Get a PS3 with backwards compatability and you can get the rest of the series that still eludes those who own only the Xbox.

Epic flail Xbox owners.

"Epic flail"?

Best point proving typo ever! both that you used the term and then tellingly managed to screw it up... :D

IMO every version after the first Metar Gear Solid is overrated anyways.

T.

Handsome, considering that the HArmonix made BOTH guitars I'm pretty sure "dud factor" would merely be coincidence.

As for 360 "Epic Flails," ... Well Trekker there are FAR more flails on PS3 in my opinion. Plus, 360 is also backwards compatible meaning it's missing MGS1? Big Wup.

You wanna go back to playing games that old?

[quote name='Captain Minimate' post='88740'

Epic flail Xbox owners.

"Epic flail"?

Best point proving typo ever! both that you used the term and then tellingly managed to screw it up... :D

IMO every version after the first Metar Gear Solid is overrated anyways.

T.

Oh, that was totally intentional TBT. It's an inside joke, but I totally meant to do it. My friends and I have a webshow planned and epic -ails are parit of it, starting with flail and going through things like Hail, Jail, and Snail.

So, in short, I meant to do it.

Oh, that was totally intentional TBT. It's an inside joke, but I totally meant to do it. My friends and I have a webshow planned and epic -ails are parit of it, starting with flail and going through things like Hail, Jail, and Snail.

Sure ya did.. :ninja: it's Ok I believe you :whistling:;)

BTW that webshow idea sounds... :unsure: hilarious... :rolleyes:

T.

Sure ya did.. :ninja: it's Ok I believe you :whistling:;)

BTW that webshow idea sounds... :unsure: hilarious... :rolleyes:

T.

Eh, we have better ideas. But that just explained "epic flail." You should see the adventures of the Fati Knight and his Fatawan, the world's fattest Jedi. And then "how many movies can we put "This Is SPARTA!" in and it fits." And, of course, fun with the Pit of Death including segments such as "What's at the Bottom?" "Under Construction" and "Too Many Bodies"

Ok............let's move back to games :).

I beat Fable II...I think. Without spoilers, I was giving 3 options and I chose one and then it cut to the Credits and then dropped me back at the dock in Oakfield.

Now, I'm not sure what the heck just happened. Did my game skip a cut scene or was that just the end or do I do something wrong ?!?! neo

That is the disappointing ending. The choice you made will affect you for the rest of the game, and you are now free to finish whatever remaining quests you have, buy new buildings, gather wealth etc.

The end was a huge disappointment to me.

I wanted to tear him a new one, but no, you get to shoot him once and thats it. I was gonna shoot him many times, electrocute him, burn him, etc etc etc, but no, it's one bullet and thats it. Also, if you take too long, as my friend discovered, Reaver shoots him anyway and you are denied your revenge.

It was a decent game but not as epic as it should have been. You chose the Needs of the Many didn't you Neo? Is your world now more packed out? I chose the needs of the few.

I couldn't carry on without my dog!

Yeah, well I screwed myself I guess...

So, I kept myself away from spoilers because that's just how I am right. I chose sacrifice because since I was playing as a really good guy the 1st time I thought that would be the right thing to do. HOWEVER, I didn't realize that I would not get my dog back. Now I'm just aggrivated.

I have every intention of playing through the whole game again as a Horrible Villain type guy, but honestly I wanted to use this first character as my one to play with Knothole island and the future DLC, but now without my dog I'm going to have to create a new hero to use.

Overall I'm still very satisfied with the game, just didn't like the ending much! But, with a game like this that really never ends, I guess it's hard to have a good, emotional, powerful, ending.......I guess. neo

Seriously, I'm WAY more disappointed with the ending then we're even talking about.

The "Villain" who Dan wanted to mutilate was only doing option #2

Bring back his loved ones (which, if you pick will also bring back your sister)

That is the "Neutral" choice. How is that EVIL?

Also, I chose sacrifice and it gives you 3000 Good. That's dumb. Don't get me wrong, my character was a good guy. Not perfect by any means, but he made the choices I would make. I didn't want to be perfect.

I played through making the choices I would, and was more evil than good, and more corrupt than pure, though not entirely evil. I thought the needs of the one gave you 1,000,000 gold?

Yeah about

your sister coming back

, where did she turn up? Cos I played for about 5-6 more hours after the end of the main quest and never encountered her? Did you find her?

My wife and I beat Silent Hill: Homecoming over the weekend, and played enough to see three of the endings. Overall I thought it was a really good game. It wasn't quite as scary as some of the earlier ones in the series, but the controls were better and the story was excellent. A few of the bosses made me cringe they were so disgusting. The multiple endings are worth it, especially for the weapons and costumes you unlock. I am going to try and get the other two endings still, or I might just give up and watch them on youtube. :P

Hey, i have been tryin to get most of the fable 2 achievments, and there is one expression that i need to get. That one bing " FEIGN ATTACK". How to get it? It is simple, all you have to do is go on to xbox.com and go to the fable 2 splash page and do the "a hero's tale" game. Once it is over take the right crown at the end. (citation:http://www.xbox360achievements.org/game/fable-2/guide/ it should be towards the bottom of the page)

Why don't I do it myself? Well, because when i ever try to log onto xbox.com, it fucks up and changes to some "create an account" page. How much am i offering? I am offering 2million fable gold for this expression. How can you trust me? You can because if you look at my achievements list, you can see that i have beaten the game 3 times because i have all 3 achievements that deal with the 3 multiple endings. And you can ask neolego himself, i game him 400,000+ gold for free one time. Oh and one last thing, whomever gives me the expression will have the chance to watch me get it, and then get the achievment for themselves as well. If you have any questions, you can message me on the multiverse or on xbox live.

Gamertag: Rustlegg

Links:Fable 2 splash page

PS: If you do end up doing this for me, DONT USE THE EXPRESSION, OR ESLE I CAN"T GET IT FROM YOU!

PSS: If you still dont believe me, then we can meet in the same location (not same game) and you can view

my stats and see how much money i have on hand.

hope to hear back from you, Wii

Edited by NINTENDOwii

Dude, Wii, I shot you back a message on LIVE last night. I have the Feign Attack and I'll help you out. I can also throw you a hero doll (also unlocked from the Fable online game) if you haven't gotten one yet. I don't really want your money, but what I would like to have is any Dolls that you have. I'm trying to get the doll collector achievement, so any dolls that you have I could use! I'll be on at different times tonight looking for you! I'll probably be on around 6pm and then again around 10pm. Maybe we can hook up then!

And, in other news:

darkknightblurayge7.png

A little off topic I know, but this is news worthy enough for any thread :D. I actually got it about 5pm last night from UPS (I ordered it from Wal Mart). I've already watched it once and it's BEAUTIFUL in Blu Ray! Between Iron Man and The Dark Knight, this HAS to be the year of the Comic Movie!! Now, if we could just get a run like that for Video Games, but with Arkham Asylum, DC Online, and the new Marvel Ultimate Alliance due out next year, we may just have that!! neo

Allright Neo. I shot you a message on live, I am going out to dinner but will be back on at 9-9:30 eastern time. I might be on earlier. For the dolls, this is what xbox360achievments had to say about it:

Talk about an annoying achievement. There are 6 (Garth, Reaver, Hammer, Lucien, Theresa and Hero doll) hero dolls in Fable 2. 1 of which can be bought from the General Trade store (the Hero doll (generic with British pants) but you can only unlock one of the other 5 in your game, so swapping them with friends is a necessity. You'll get your character hero doll from the Shooting Gallery in Westcliffe which is the second prize; between 150 and 175 points. It can be quite tricky, but if you concentrate on head shots; you can get +3 for every target instead of +1, so take your time if needs be... But not too long.

So, basically, all you have to do is get 2nd place in the shooting gallery and then trade that doll with friends. My guess is that the dolls transform when they are traded( I don't know how?). I am tryin to beat the shootin gallery myself, and it is hard and needs a lot of practice. The best weapon t use is The Master Clockwork Pistol, since it can fire 12 shots and only has to reload one bullet instead of the other guns. Once I get my doll, you can have it.

PS: That dark knight looks badass, I wish i had a tv and blu-ray player to run it...... :(

Edited by NINTENDOwii