What Are You Playing

neolego

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i am now playing street fighter IV ... damn! this is hard! i know i suck ... anybody with a 100% complete game save for PS3 here?

Tell me about it! It took me and my brother almost two hours to beat Seth with C. Viper!

Well, I'm just playing on easiest to get to unlocking Seth. I'm too afraid to go any higher. Even then, he can still own me.

i am now playing street fighter IV ... damn! this is hard! i know i suck ... anybody with a 100% complete game save for PS3 here?

If you don't mind my asking---what's the point of using the memory from someone who already beat the game? For the unlockables? Isn't unlocking them part of the reason to keep playing a game?

If you don't mind my asking---what's the point of using the memory from someone who already beat the game? For the unlockables? Isn't unlocking them part of the reason to keep playing a game?

Well, it makes playing at a friend’s place easier instead of carrying your PS3 system. The SFIV game save is locked to the system anyway and you can’t transfer it.

Does anybody have Spore?

I got it today, and i am starting to get pissed. Every little group of creatures i go to to make friends with either attack me, or the "friendship" bar drops after mimicking a few moves.

Whats up with this? Why does everybody hate me? :)

Lol, I had Spore on my Mac but I deleted it because of the disk space :( . That also happened with me, but that's life. You gotta deal with it - or you can go ahead and make the species extinct. :D

I just picked up Ghost Recon 2, Lego SW(Complete Series) and Rainbox 6. I started play each last night, but ended up playing LSW the longest. Had a rough day with one of my accounts, so I think I needed to lighten the mood a bit.

Well, it makes playing at a friend’s place easier instead of carrying your PS3 system. The SFIV game save is locked to the system anyway and you can’t transfer it.

true... thanks for explaining...that is the real point of asking for a gamesave B)

and i also read it in other forums that the save cannot be transferred.... so i guess my cousin(wicked game expert) might have to sleep over tomorrow!

Maximum Carnage is pretty good, but Separation Anxiety is horrible. You can't earn continues like you could in MC, and when you die it's automatically game over. Enemies have more HP so it's harder too. Then when you DO beat it, you don't get an ending. Talk about total suckage.

Madworld on the Wii

Ultraviolent and swearing abounds so it may put alot of people off but IMO its one of the better games out on Wii at the moment.

The graphics are real nice and stylised. Everythings black and white (with big splodges of red when the fighting is in full swing) but even without colour its one of the nicest things I've seen in awhile.

The commentary is excellent even with the language being full of swearing its some of the funniest stuff I have heard since listening to some GTA radio stations. I've taken to playing Madworld without the soundtrack on so I dont miss any commentary.

If you like Manhunt and No More Heroes then this is right up your alley and I'm surprised with all the uproar about those two games and the censorship that happened with them in the PAL regions that Madworld has been released untouched because in IMO this game kicks Manhunts ass in the gore factor

I'm taking my created wrestler through the ranks of Smackdown and Raw on WWE 2009. Love it!

Great game! Supposedly you can import the wrestlers from that game in the WWE Legends game, if you get it. I'll wait until it gets down to around $30 or so, and do just that.

--edit: nevermind, forgot I have 2008 :D --

Edited by karamazov80

I'm taking my created wrestler through the ranks of Smackdown and Raw on WWE 2009. Love it!

Great game! Supposedly you can import the wrestlers from that game in the WWE Legends game, if you get it. I'll wait until it gets down to around $30 or so, and do just that.

--edit: nevermind, forgot I have 2008 :D --

Yeah I saw that. I think you can also back import the Legends guys into the WWE 2009. for WWE Raw vs Smackdown my brother created Sting and Hulk Hogan...they look perfect. I have my wrestler leveled up to the point I'm going to start using him online now.

I don't know if this works anymore, but back in the 2007 version (I think), if you "leveled up" a created character to a certain strength level, and copied and pasted him as the template for new created wrestlers (just changing his look, moves, etc.), they would all share his stats.

The problem was, if you built up his stats to be a "power" wrestler, then you couldn't make a "high flyer" out of him, since you couldn't manipulate the stats once a character was given them.

I don't know if this works anymore, but back in the 2007 version (I think), if you "leveled up" a created character to a certain strength level, and copied and pasted him as the template for new created wrestlers (just changing his look, moves, etc.), they would all share his stats.

The problem was, if you built up his stats to be a "power" wrestler, then you couldn't make a "high flyer" out of him, since you couldn't manipulate the stats once a character was given them.

that's still cool though. I hate having to start at lvl 38...it's forever to get him up. My bro is working on his character so hopefully soon the Sexx Express will hit an eFederation near you!

What you gonna do sucka!

• 2 weeks later...

I jus got a DSi, and it rocks big time. Much better than the DS; it has so many new features!

Did anyone get Platinum? I really need to know if it's worth it over D/P. Is it more like Crystal or Emerald when it comes to enhanced remakes? (Crystal being in my eyes substandard, Emerald being far superior to the originals)